im sorry (cussing)

after school

The last bell rung and jake ran out of the school happy to be out of that shit show. Once jake got home hey laid down and petted oreo whist scrolling through his phone.

"EW take out again!?!" a young voice shouted oreo barked and ran downstairs. Jake groaned putting his head down on his pellow.

"hey grumpyyy." Milo said comeing into his olders room.

" What do you want milo!" Jake slightly yelled and his younger.

" Jeez i was just telling you your 'drewy bear' is here." milo snikered as Jake ran past him and opened the door, seeing drew.

"come in... i just want to get this over with." Jake said still haveing anger twords Drew.

" jeez no need to get pissy." Drew snarked back.

jake dragged drew in the house and up into his room.

"when did you become sutch a bad boy jake?" Drew laghed at jakes manhaldle.

"shut the fuck up, lets get this project done!" Jake shouted to the stubborn boy.

"jeez ok." Drew stared on his part of the project.

Jake began to see space while stareing at drew.

why is he so damn cute? ugh jake calm down hes your ex best freind... what us this flutter in my stomach..? his lips look soft.. Jake contol youself you like daisy remeber! jake thought to himself.

"Jake stop stareing at me! i get im handsome and all but dont you want to get this over with?" Drew teased.

  " i wasnt- ugh never mind." Jake fought it.

im going to say sorry to jake... thats what i came here for- and the project of course! drew thought.

" hey jake.. im sorry for what me and zoey did.."

Jake looked stunned looking at him with a slight blush before glancing at his lips Drew did the same.

Both drew and jake blushed looking in each others eyes.

" i forgive you.." jake blurted out looking at drews lips again.

Drew and jake didint know what came apon them, but there heads moved closer to one another. Jakes hand cupped drews face...

"Jake! mom say- should i go-?" Milo looked at the two who were now as red as tomotos.

"uhm Milo! tell mom ill be down in a seconed!" Jake shouted through his flustered ass. (past me, why?)

"Lets both mutally agree to never speek of this." drew said befor getting up and with Jake following.

later when drew got home.

i must be dreaming.. jake almost kissed me! i should probily get a girlfreind though.. my mom would kill me if i feel inlove with a boy... ill ask that one girl out whats her name... uhmm...oh yeah! jannit!  i dont really like her but shes been up my ass ever sence me and Zoey broke up so.

drew quickly texted the girl and got a yes. He sighed turning off his lamp and falling asleep.

At school. (srry if this chapter seems rushed btw)

Drew woke up and got ready. He bagan walking to school and began thinking about last night with ared face, Until he got to the part were he had gotten a girlfreind. Drew groned in annoyance not wanting to deal with anymore relationships that he didint like.

pov swich to jake (3rd person)

Jake woke up groggliy he had another nightmare. He sat up relizing the band comition was tommorow. He groned and began getting up with a pounding headache. he grabbed his headphones and played some music. he had a soft smile as he melted into the music while walking out of the door. Music seemed like the only thing he had anymore. Music seemed to full that emty void that cried in jakes emotions.

Jake contenuied to walk down the street to his school flipping through his multiple playlists. While he was walking down the hallways with his eyes closed embrassing the music he ran into somebody again. He quickly took off his head phones to see haily who looked quite stressed out.

"Haily!" jake said wanting to speek to her.

"shut up jake i dont want to talk to your worthless ass." Haily walked off.

Those words stung like a wasp sting, But also created a fume of anger.

im goining to sing by myself in that compition i will prove everone wrong.. jake thought as he put his headphones back on and walked to the roof top.

"what song should i sing..."

he took a deep breath and cleared his throat. Jake began clapping his hand to a beat.

"woah oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh."
"oh~ oh~" (stfu hes not moaning.)

"your a lover you should know."
"Lonley moments just get lonlier the longer your inlove."
"then if you were alone memories turn into daydreams..."
"become a taboo..."
"i dont wanna be afraid, the deeper that i go! it takes my breath awway."
"soft hearts electric souls."
"heart to heart and eyes to eyes. is this taboo?"
"Baby we bulit this house, on memories."
"take my picture now! shake it tell you see it!"
"and when your fanitsys become your legacy. Promis me a place, in the house of memories."
"woah oh~ oh~."
"i think of you from time to time."
"More then i thought i would you were just to kind."
" i was just to young to know thats all that really madders."
"i was a fool~"
"Baby we bilt this house on memories.
take my picture now! Shake it till you see it!"
"and when your fanicys, become your legacy."
Promis me a place, in the house of memorios!"
"woah oh~ oh~. oh~ oh~."
"those thoughts of past lovers, thell alway haunt me!"
"I wish i could belive youd never wrong me!"
"Then will you rember me?"
In the same way! i rember you?"
"baby we bulilt this house on memories.."
"take my picture now.."
"Shake it till you see it.."
"and whenyour fanticys become your legacy.."
"promis me a place..."
"Baby we built this house on memories!"
"take my picture now! Shake it till you see it!"
" And when your fanitys become your leggacy promise me a place..."
"in your house of memories.."

Jake took a deep breath after sining then heard clapping like multiple people...

he turned around to see...

1042 words

forgiven...drake (tmf) (OLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें