the compition

Jake and Drew foze letting go of eatch other quickly whilke Liam and henry contenuied to laugh.

Drew quickly ran in a flight fight, or freeze responce. And jakes brian choose to freeze his in place like a video game charter when hitting a berrior.

Liam and henry were parcaticly on the floor laughing there balls off.

jake stood there with a bruh face before liam began coughing and backing out.  Henry stopped laughing and looked in terrior....

the next morning.

Jake got up from his sleeping bag exausted, grabbing his stuff and leaving his sleeping freinds behined.

(YOU CAN DANCE IF YOU WANT TOOOOOO YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FREINDS BEHIND CAUSE IF THEY DONT DANCE AND IF THEY DONT DANCE THEN THERE NO FREINDS OF  MINE!!!!)

Jake began walking to the school for there practice and the compition. He felt nervouse and was shakeing on his way there.  He arrived into the practice room.

"Well jake, were ready when you are."  Haily said smileing and jake and handing him the mic.

Jake sang buetufuly as always and souned even better dueing the seconed song that he was singing with haily.

Eventually jake and haily finished along with everyone ealse in the club. Zander stopped his piano and glared jake in the eyes.

"I swear if you hurt us again prick..." he wisperd right into his ear befor walking out of the musi room with everyone ealse.

Jake froze while zander walked off befor going ou of the music room and going to his class for the day.

Jake sat next to drew who looked kida pissed.

"Why didnt you wake us up asshat?" Drew asked jake sorta jokeing but also being kinda mad.
"Ah sorry! i was in a hyperfocause about the compition today i just sorta spaced."

Drew pinched the bridge of his nose. "its alright. ill be there for your preformance by the way."

Jakes face lit up. "Really! thsnk you!" 

Jakes face had a smile glued onto it. DRew blushed and looked down letting out an emberssed chukle.

This monent was inturupted by a cough from the teacher upfront and a class stareing at them.

Mr potato rasied an eyebrow at them crossing his arms while jakes and drews faces were panted red.

"what did i say about makeing you repet this grade until i died? stop deing a butch of gaywads and let me teatch my class."

"You litterly gay mr potato." An radom girl said the him as they started agruing.

Drew and jake just looked at eatch other and laughed out loud.

That night... (befor the comp)