Chapter 9

Harry gently bites Niall's nįpple, being careful with the nub because Niall had expressed before how sensitive he is there. He alternates with each side, until they were glowing red and a bit more swollen from sucking on them.

"Wanna kiss you," Niall whines, bringing Harry's face back up to his, so he could press their lips together.

Their lips slowly wrap around one another's; saliva mixing between them. Harry's lips are slightly dry, but are balanced out with Niall's constantly moisturized lips.

Harry has his hands tightly placed on Niall's hips, before he pulls down Niall's underwear with ease; silently cheering in his head because Niall didn't stop him or pull away from their kiss.

Harry moves back down to lick his way around Niall's nipples and down to his belly button. He nibbles and presses kisses to the soft skin of Niall's hips, putting his hands under his thighs and separating them slowly.

Niall leans up on his elbows and looks down at Harry to see what he was going to do next. He wasn't scared, just curious as to what his boyfriend had in store.

"Gonna finger you, baby," Harry answers Niall's questioning look.

Niall blushes. "Okay, but you promise to stop if I don't like it?" he asks shyly.

"I'll stop in a heartbeat," Harry confirms, planting a kiss on his button nose and nuzzling the skin of his neck.

"J-just," Niall stutters, "Take it slow, please Har." Niall looks to him with worried eyes and a quivering bottom lip.

"I promise, doll. You don't have to worry, when you're with me."

Harry repeatedly kisses Niall's face, until he knows his baby is comfortable. He quickly gets off the bed and opens his travel bag to pull out a bottle of lube, but the small pocket in the side of the bag is empty.

"Shit," Harry grumbles.

He didn't want to do this if he didn't have any lubrication, because Niall would most likely not enjoy it. But Niall was already comfortable with him going this far and he didn't want to waste this perfect moment.

"What's wrong, Har?" Niall asks quietly from his very suggestive position on the bed.

Harry puts his bag down and climbs back on the bed, hovering over Niall so he can kiss his lips.

"Nothing's wrong. I just forgot the lube," he admits.

"So, we can't do..."

"No, we can still do it. I'm just going to need to lubricate you myself."

"Oh, well how?" Niall asks, with curious eyes.

Harry doesn't hesitate to push himself down to between Niall's thighs and immediately stick his tongue out and lick at his boyfriend's entrance.

"Oh!" Niall jumps in his spot, but relaxes once he feels the familiar, soothing feeling of Harry licking him. He remembers how much he liked this when they did it the first time, so he let his hand wander to Harry's messy curls.

The curly haired man quickly darts his tongue in and out of Niall's hole, pushing spit inside so he is nice and slippery for him. He moves fast, tickling the blonde's thighs with his hair, and forcing small moans to escape Niall's lips.

A few more licks and then Harry is pulling out of Niall's hold and replacing his tongue with his hand. Harry swirls his finger around the outer muscle, spreading the wetness. He keeps one hand between Niall's thighs and brings his other next to Niall's head, so he could hold himself up as he kisses his boyfriend senseless.