Chapter 1

"Doll, you know Friday's are our day together, so what gave you the idea that you could make plans with someone else?" Harry questions sternly through the phone to Niall.

"But it's just Zayn, he's my best friend," Niall whispers back. He knew he should have just told Harry to forget what he asked, so he wouldn't end up getting him angry.

"And I'm your boyfriend," Harry replies like it was the final word on the issue. "I thought this relationship meant something to you, Niall."

There it is. The moment Harry starts calling him by his real name is when he knows he needs to apologize and fix everything. Harry always calls him doll, or baby, and other pets names that make Niall feel like the most adored person in the world.

"No, Harry! No, no, no," Niall says worriedly, "You mean everything to me. Zayn and I just haven't hung out in a while and I just thought we could, but I want to go out with you tonight like every other Friday. I'm sorry, I love you Harry."

Niall bit his bottom lip, hoping he was able to salvage what was left of the argument and move it aside. He began pacing back and forth outside the school building, waiting for his boyfriend to answer him.

"It's alright doll, but I'm going to pick you up from school at exactly three, so hurry down and don't waste any time. Understand?"

"Yes babe, I promise to be down in the front right at three," Niall sighs.

"Okay love, I'll see you then. Goodbye, I love you."

"Bye Harry, I love you too," Niall says.

He looks down at his iPhone in a baby pink case --a present from Harry-- and waited until his boyfriend ended the call first.

Niall loves Harry a lot, more than he should love a man that was almost nine years older than him. It wasn't because he bought him a new phone every time a new generation came out, or because he indulged him with clothes and other things he loved, like perfume and makeup. Harry was a grown man, and Niall felt safe with him more than anyone else he knew, besides his family and Zayn.

Niall hurries back inside the building, cautious to not move too fast so his skirt wouldn't ride up too much.

"Sorry Zayn, I completely forgot Harry and I are going out for dinner tonight," Niall frowns as he slips in the seat next to the black haired boy in the cafeteria.

"It's cool, Ni," Zayn says, wrapping his arm around his best friend's shoulders. "Maybe next week."

Niall lets out a deep breath because that was highly unlikely. He spent all his time with Harry when he wasn't studying or at school. Harry was the head of Styles Co., and he was always working to keep his business at the top, but still made sure to spend every free moment with his boyfriend of three months.

---

Niall stands outside, basking in the warm sun in front of the school building as he waits for his boyfriend to come pick him up. It was exactly three when he saw the black Mercedes roll to the sidewalk right in front of where he was standing. He quickly grabs his bag from the ground and walks to the car, opening the door on the passenger side.

"Is that the skirt I bought you last week, doll?" Harry asks while running his eyes over Niall's legs as he sits down in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, does it look nice?" Niall asks shyly as his hands subconsciously touch his skirt.

"Everything looks good on you, baby. Now, give me a kiss," Harry demands, already puckering his lips and leaning forward. Of course Niall leans forward as well and touches Harry's lips with his own for a light kiss.