Chapter 16

Harry's eyes flutter each time he felt another ticklish kiss fall along his spine. He wasn't sure what was going on or where he was, but there was a dim light visible, shining against his closed eye lids. It was warm and every time he let out another breath, his back felt less and less tense and his whole body was melting against the firm yet soft surface he was on. Arms tucked under the pillows that his head rested on, he started to shift around when he felt a heavy weight on his back, and the soft presses to his skin were getting higher, reaching his neck.

"Harry," a soft, angel-like voice whispers in his ear.

Another kiss fell on his cold cheek.

"Wake up, baby," it beckons.

A hand now rests on Harry's forehead, sweeping backwards and brushing his hair away from his face.

"Don't," Harry mumbles, rocking the bed with his movements. "Tickles."

He hears a giggle this time, small fingers pressing into his back and smoothing out his shoulders.

"No more sleeping, babe," the voice demands.

Harry's eyes are open now, blinking quickly until the blurriness is gone and he can see the mass of white blankets and the light shining from the bedside table.

He jerks up, confused as to where he is. He twists his body to see behind himself, and there perched on his butt is Niall, smiling with pink cheeks.

"Good morning," he says, leaning forward to smack a kiss to Harry's tired lips.

Harry is dazed as it is, his eyes feel heavy and his body is on the brink of exhaustion, but he can't understand why Niall is radiating with excitement.

"Morning, doll," he manages, although his throat is dry.

It's difficult, but he flips his body over so Niall is now crushing his balls, but it's better than having to crane his neck backwards. Harry blindly reaches for Niall's hips, while resting his head back on the pillow with his eyes shut.

"What time is it, babe?"

Niall rubs his hands up Harry's chest, dragging them back down to his stomach, then up once again.

"Seven," he replies cheerfully.

Harry forces a painful smile on his face, "And why are we up so early?"

"I wanted to say bye before I leave to school in a bit," the blond explains.

"Shit," Harry opens his eyes, "what day is it?"

"Thursday," Niall chirps, admiring Harry's chiselled chest and tan skin.

Little sleep in his body, Harry's mind starts listing off everything he needs to do today and he's about to search for his phone but two lips press against his own that distract him.

Niall's eyes are closed and he's laying atop of Harry with his arms around his neck. Harry moves his hands to Niall's butt, pushing him up higher so their necks don't have to stretch so far to reach each other. Harry's enjoying their lips moving together and their tongues sliding past one another trying to get deep in each other's mouths.

"Are your parents home?" Harry asks, forcing Niall to kiss his jawline.

"No, they left already."