Chapter 13

"Blue or mint?"

"Neither."

"Niall, don't start. Which one?" Zayn groans, holding the two ties up against his black suit.

"Wear a black one."

"Black suit with a black tie?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Seems boring," Zayn huffs, as if he ever wore a pop of color these days.

"Well, you're boring so it's perfect," Niall shoots back, fixing Zayn's collar so it's no longer turned up. They were alone in the dressing rooms, choosing outfits for the dance that was just around the corner.

"Am not. And what about you? What color is your dress, so I can match with it?"

Niall takes a sharp intake of breath, hands freezing before he speaks again, "I'm not wearing a dress."

"What? W-what are you wearing then?" Zayn stammers.

"A suit. Just like you."

Zayn tries catching Niall's eyes, but the blonde avoids him at all costs, "Niall? You always wear something pretty, are you sure you want to wear a tux?"

"Suits are nice as well," Niall forces himself to say, dusting the front of Zayn's suit.

Zayn reaches to rub his hands up and down on the upper part of Niall's arms. "Why'd you change your mind, Ni? Did some bitch at school say something, because if they did-"

"No, Z," Niall giggles, "I'm just feeling the suit look right now. It looks good." His blue eyes flicker down Zayn's body and then his hands are pulling at the jacket again, smiling at Zayn with sparkling eyes.

Zayn's hands fall to Niall's waist, "Well, you know I'll fuck anybody up that has something to say about you." Zayn returned the warm smile, leaning in to kiss Niall on the cheek, although dangerously close to his lips.

"I know," Niall radiates, "and I'm going to wear a pink tie so I'll go pick you the same shade I got."

"You already got your tux?"

"Duh, I have to prepare ahead of time for these things!" Niall hurries out of the dressing room.

Zayn rolls his eyes, "Okay, liar." He pulls the mint colored tie he had around his neck and puts it on the little table in the room.

"I want ice cream," Zayn says when Niall steps back in the dressing room with a baby pink tie. His clothes are off and he's only in his tight black briefs; he's attractive, probably the best looking guy at school in Niall's standards. Niall admits to having a crush on Zayn at some point in their friendship; they've always been close and Zayn has helped him a lot during the most difficult parts in his life.

Niall glances, but quickly averts his eyes and hands Zayn the tie, "I want vanilla."

Zayn purchases what he needs and they walk to the shop that was just a few stores down to buy their sweets. But of course, they first look all around the market before getting their ice cream, and running across some surprising things.

"Hey look," Zayn picks up a random magazine, "Harry's on the cover of this one." He blows through the pages looking for the article with Harry, and Niall is peering over his shoulder to see what comes up. He's seen Harry on a few covers, mostly just talking about him being single and possibly looking for love, which is stupid considering he already found Niall.

Zayn finally stops on the page, and Niall rips it from his hands when he sees the picture that is tagged along with the paragraph.

Exclusive: Time to Change Your Style in Men!