Chapter 2

Niall loves the weekend and not just because he didn't have school, but because he got to spend every second of it with Harry. Whether they be in bed all day, or down at Harry's company, he wouldn't trade these days for anything else.

He's lucky his parents even let Harry start dating him in the first place. They've always been overprotective of their only son, and they just couldn't seem to grasp the idea of a man much older than Niall, wanting to date him. At first they thought he was only there to take the innocence of a child, so Niall's father immediately said no to their proposed relationship. But as the months passed and Niall snuck out of the house more often, almost daily, they had to at least consider the idea if their son was this desperate to see Harry.

Niall's father, John, was not very keen of Harry in the beginning. He would hammer the young man with questions and wouldn't even let him hug Niall goodbye after their family dinners. His parents were extremely blind as to why Niall adored Harry so much.

Those were obviously the toughest time of their relationship, since Niall didn't want to make them official unless his parents were okay with it. He's been mommy and daddy's little boy since the beginning and there was never a time that they disagreed so much until Harry came along. Niall was too innocent and naive to understand why it was so wrong for him to be with Harry. Yes, there's a major age difference, but in Niall's mind he felt like everything was fine if he was being treated right. After countless numbers of dinners and outings with Harry, his parents finally consented to their relationship since they saw what a truly caring man Harry was. Harry worked hard for that trust, because he wanted Niall and he did not want anyone else to have his baby boy.

Niall has always been thankful for the life he was given, because now he has an amazing boyfriend that takes care of him as much as his parents do. He knew he found a home for his heart.

And now here he is, lying in a huge bed with fluffy blankets falling off the edges, and his boyfriend's limbs wrapped around him. The light pouring in from the left window makes Niall regret not closing it last night, because now he couldn't fall back to sleep. He has a pillow between his legs and an arm tucked under his head. He breathes in and out slowly, his lower abdomen constricted by Harry's tight grasp. His arms are wrapped around Niall's waist, and his head shoved between his shoulder blades.

Niall tries to loosen Harry's arms so he can breathe, but that only makes the older man squeeze tighter.

"Har? Baby, please let go. I can't breathe," Niall says while trying to push his body out of his boyfriend's hold.

Harry loosens his grip when he hears Niall's voice. "Sorry doll," he grumbles.

Harry flips onto his stomach and Niall takes the chance to stretch out his arms and legs. He pushes the blankets off of him and lets the cool air freshen his warm skin. He was only wearing one of Harry's white undershirts and a pair of white panties with a lace trim on the hem. They were soft, silky, and covered only half of Niall's butt, but he knew how much Harry loved him in panties, so his drawers were stocked full of underwear of all shapes and colors. Most were presents from Harry, seeing as he bought what he wanted to see his boyfriend in.

Before Niall could cover himself with the blanket again, Harry was pulling him by the waist and placing him on top of himself so Niall could straddle his groin. Niall could feel Harry's length slowly pushing up between his cheeks, which made him blush profusely. They haven't had sex yet, and they've talked about it many times, but Niall deemed himself not ready and Harry respected his wishes.

"You look so beautiful, doll," Harry says in his rough morning voice. His hands massaging circles into Niall's hips, gently pushing his white shirt up so he could see Niall in his panties. His thumbs slipped inside the hem of the panties and pushes them down slightly to see the soft skin near his boyfriend's private area.