Chapter 18

Niall giggles shyly into Harry's collar, loosening his tie while they fall together on the bed. Quite graciously, he might add. Harry's hands were up Niall's shirt the moment they walked in his home, and his hungry, red lips were biting the entirety of Niall's neck that could still be hidden under a shirt or scarf.

"So it worked, huh?" Harry asks breathlessly, kissing every inch of Niall's neck with his lips and fingertips.

Niall squirms at the ticklish touches—his skin is sensitive—but the smile on his face was unbreakable.

"Yupp, they believed every word."

Harry nuzzles deeper into Niall's neck, kissing and sucking at the base of his neck where his shoulder began.

Harry and Niall had planned this day out carefully, and meticulously. There was no way that Niall's parents would let their son stay over at his boyfriend's house on a school night, without the assumptions of sex since it was his birthday. So, Niall came up with this story that he would be spending the night at Zayn's so they could hang out for his birthday, but in reality he would go to Harry's and do what they actually had planned. Not the most convoluted plan, but his parents bought it.

"We're only eight years apart now, instead of nine," Niall whispers into Harry's ear, almost erotically.

Harry chuckles lightly, hooking his hands under Niall's armpits so he could push him higher up the bed as if to center themselves some more.

Harry had his whole bedroom cleaned by the housekeeper, telling her to take the rest of the night off so she wouldn't hear certain sounds during her late night mopping sessions. The sheets had been replaced to thinner white ones, but topped with large, fluffy covers that sank around your body, but made it breathable in bed.

Harry wanted everything to be perfect for his Niall.

Niall's little fingers were working quickly to unbutton Harry's shirt—it was the most confident Harry had ever seen him while in the bedroom, and it was certainly a turn on.

There was so much built up tension while he joined a birthday dinner with Niall, his parents, and Zayn. The fake goodbyes afterwards only made him more impatient and encouraged his idea to just kidnap Niall that very second. They were both desperate, and Niall made that crystal clear when he rubbed his hands on Harry's thigh all night, inching closer to his crotch every so often.

The clothes were peeling of quickly. Harry was down to his underwear now, and he was just slipping Niall's jeans and panties off when his actions started to slow. He mindlessly leant forward and rested his chin on Niall's shoulder, meanwhile his boyfriend was rubbing and scratching his back, chest, and neck. Harry's mind began to slow down, physically feeling all the touches across and against his skin, but not really feeling it.

"Wait," Harry breathes out in a gasp, grabbing Niall's needy hands and keeping them from continuing. "I need to say something first, baby."

Niall lets his hands pause, looking up at Harry with curious eyes.

"What is it?"

"I-um," Harry clears his throat, lightly hitting his chest with his hand. "I just wanted... needed, to tell you a few things before w-we continue."

"I'm listening," Niall replies, fearing the worst because that's what his mind always does to him.

Harry stares down into Niall's eyes, memorizing the different specks of blue they had and how they held the most striking appearance he's had the honor to witness. He couldn't speak. With such a prompt and direct persona, there was never a time when Harry Styles could not speak properly, or freeze up before beginning. But here he was, fresh out of a successful business meeting earlier that morning, yet was getting choked up in front of his eighteen year old boyfriend.