In Your Dreams

About You - The 1975

Hudson:

She was beautiful, beyond it. I could never find a word that would truly describe her beauty. Part of me was scared to get to know her. What if she was a horrible person. But now that I do know her, I'm more than glad I sat in her seat. There is just something about her. Something so addicting, I just needed more.

Chloe:

He doesn't like me right? Riley told me he was "all over me" but I don't know. No one has ever liked me before. Sure guys have commented on me but no one has really liked me for me. And I barely know him, and he probably just figured out my existence. If he were to like me I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea. He's handsome, it's obvious he is. He makes me laugh, but that's not very hard to do. God I hope he likes me.

3rd person:

Just like that it was Monday again, Chloe had spent her entire weekend at the café she worked at. Hudson had spent the entire weekend thinking about her and learning how to read cursive.

Hudson usually hated Mondays but how could he hate a day he gets to see Chloe. He couldn't wait for 1st period to end so he could see her in Math. Math was the only class they shared.

Chloe hated Mondays a lot as well, the thought of seeing Hudson confused her as well. What if he just forgot about her? What if he treats every girl that way? What if he actually hated her?

"What are you thinking?" Riley questioned Chloe, breaking her away from her thoughts. It was English and Chloe was sat next to Riley, there was 10 minutes left of this period.

"Oh its nothing." Chloe said.

"You seemed pretty in thought." Riley teased.

"I swear it was nothing!" Chloe snapped.

"Geez, I was just asking." defended Riley.

"Sorry I just-" 

"Its okay, can anyone really be held accountable for anything they do on a Monday morning." Riley joked which caused Chloe to laugh.

The bell rung breaking them away from their conversation.

"See you at lunch?" Riley asked.

"For sure!" Chloe confirmed. She packed away her thing and began making her way to math. 

She found herself getting more and more nervous to see Hudson.

As she walked into math she looked to see Hudson there in his seat this time. She took the seat next to him and got out her math books and pencil case.

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Hi," Chloe replied.

"Your head feeling better?" Chloe asked.

"Feels great." He said  knocking on his head with his hand.

She didn't know how to reply to that. So she didn't, she just smiled. 

Mr Vance had walked in and begun his lesson. All Hudson could think of was the girl sitting next to him. He had never been so captivated by someone before. He noticed ever small thing she did. Cracking her knuckles after writing for too long, messing with her hair every time she was confused, picking at her nails when she was bored. He noticed it all, even the way her foot moved. She was so unaware of the painfully obvious effect she had on him.

They were so close on Friday, now they are barely talking. But at least she doesn't hate him right?

"You don't hate me right?" Hudson asked.

"I hate you so much, you have no idea." Chloe answer sarcastically.

"You love me." Hudson joked.

"In your dreams." Chloe joked not once looking over at Hudson, if she did she would see the enchanted expression on his face.

If only she knew.

"You have no idea." Hudson said seemingly sarcastically but he knew his words had deeper meaning.

"I really don't." Chloe distractingly mumbled.

"Hey, are you going to Brents party?" Hudson attempted to change the conversation.

"Definitely not." Chloe was surprised he'd even ask.

"Why not?" 

"Do I look like a party girl?" Chloe said pointing to her plain attire and full handwriting.

"With some cheetah print I can see the vision." He joked.

"You are ridiculous." 

"So you'll come?" He asked eagerly.

"Probably not, but if you managed to convince me." Chloe joked.

"Done, I promise you, you will be attending this party."

"Chloe! Hudson! I'm trying to teach!" Mr Vance interrupted their conversation.

Hudson wasn't focusing anyways, he was only focusing on how to convince Chloe.