Stop Smiling

Style - Taylor Swift

Hudson Jones was getting ready to go to the mall with Valery, Brent and Chloe. Chloe had only recently joined their friend group and he couldn't have been happier.

"Mom! I'm going now!" He yelled out exiting his home.

Brent was picking everyone up so Hudson goes in the back since Valery was taking up the front.

"We just have to pick up Chloe from her work." Valery told Hudson.

"Yeah I know." He replied smiling.

"Someone seems happy.." Valery said giving Hudson a intriguing look.

"What?" He questioned.

"You seem to really like her." 

"Well I mean she's really nice and funny." Hudson assured. Valery didn't know about his crush, he wanted to keep it that way. Valery would get way to excited and probably accidently tell Chloe.

"Sure." She agreed but she was very unconvinced. Valery loved the idea of the two together.

As they reached her work they saw her at the counter serving a customer.

"Sorry, this is my last costumer I promise." Chloe whispered to Hudson.

"No you're okay." He warmly smiled.

"Okay done, I just have to get changed and I'll meet you outside." She said smiling.

They all went outside ad Chloe got changed out of her uniform, Hudson very excited for her return.

"Hey sorry about that." Chloe apologized opening the door.

"Its okay." Valery assured. 

The entire ride was spent with the group laughing and joking around, Chloe was included in it this time. It was probably the most fun she's had in a really long time.

As they reached the mall Valery dragged her away to look at "Girly things."

"How do you feel about Hudson?" Valery asked.

"Umm, yeah he's really nice and funny." She answered, the mention of his name making her smile.

"Do you think he's cute?" Valery asked, which caught her off guard.

"What?"

"Come on, I won't tell him, and I'm like ninety percent sure he has a thing for you."

"Really?" Chloe questioned. Valery basically confirming he likes her made her have a giddy feeling in her stomach.

"Yes! He's always staring at you, I'll mention your name and he'll start smiling like a kid on Christmas day!" Valery exclaimed.

"Well, he's kinda cute, I don't know." I confessed.

"Oh My God! I ship you guys so hard." 

Chloe laughed in reply. It felt really good to have someone to talk to about things like this.

"You know I'm so glad to finally have a girl friend, we can talk about literally anything, Oh my god! We can have sleepovers and do makeovers! This is so exciting!" Valery excitedly said.

"So how are you going to make your move on Hudson?" Valery asked.

"I don't know, I've never thought about it." 

"Girl! It's okay, I'll get Brent to tell him to ask you out!" 

"I don't want him to know I like him!" she said, worried he'd find out.

"I'll make it seem not obvious I promise." She assured.

"Okay!" Chloe said excitedly.

The two shopped almost everywhere for a good 2 hours. Chloe ended up buying a much needed new pair of jeans. And Valery spent over $100 on make up alone. Once they joined back with the boys they decided to grab dinner.

When Chloe got home she felt really happy. Like really happy. Happier then she had ever been with Riley.

She went to bed that night with Hudson still consuming her thoughts.

Notes from Channy,

Thank you so much for the support!! you guys really don't know how much I appreciate it. 

Sorry for the late chapter loves !!