Girlfriend?

Baby Come Home - The Neighbourhood

Chloe Jones had no idea what to expect. She had finally kissed Hudson on Friday night but that was it. The spent the rest of the evening laughing around like nothing happened. Did he mean to kiss her? Did he like her?

She got ready Monday morning taking extra time with her hair, she put on a slight amount of mascara and some cherry chapstick.

She was excited to see Hudson, she was nervous as well. She prepared herself for school as she sat on her steps. She made sure to get to school even earlier than usual.

As she entered school grounds she saw Hudson in her spot. He was focused on his phone, a confused expression on his face.

They made eye contact as Hudson's smile became bigger. Chloe smiled in reply.

"Hi." She said quietly walking up to his now standing self.

"Hi." He replied, his smile getting even more bigger.

"What?" Chloe laughed as he continued smiling at her.

"I have a question." He said nervously.

She narrowed her eyes and tilted her head slightly.

"Um so we've kind of had this thing for a while, like a very flirty friendship thing and I just, thought after we kissed on friday and how you're always smiling around me and I can never stop thinking about you- I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Hudson took a deep breath.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked her so politely. He nervously sat there scratching hsi head and shifting on his feet.

"Yes." Chloe replied.

"Yes?" He clarified.

"Yes!" She said laughing.

Hudson grabbed her and spun her around.

He put her downa nd held both of her hands.

"So you're my girlfriend?" He ask in disbelief. He had wanted this for so long and now he was finally getting it.

"Yes, I am your girlfriend." Chloe sais, she was in disbelief as well.

"I goy you something, I was going to bribe you with it but I forgot about it, and you said yes so I didn't even need it but here." He said handing her a small bar of milk chocolate.

"It's not much-" He started before Chloe pulled him and softly kissed him. She didn't know what had taken over, normally she would never do anything like that.

The two began to talk all the way until the bell for first period started. They parted their ways to their first period class, for once Hudson was excited for math in second period.

In second period the two could not stop talking, for some moments they were holding hands secretly under the table.

They were finally