xxxi. one month

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE:

one month

           On the 2nd of June, precisely a month after the death of Voldemort, a newspaper article was released and ended up in the hands of the people of Merlen.

THIS WEEK: THE WAR IS NOT OVER

It has been a month since the death of Voldemort – whose true name of Tom Riddle has now been told to the press. Today is a celebratory day for witches, wizards, and even unknown to them the muggles! We encourage you all to spent this day remembering those who lost their lives in the war and fighting for its cause.

However, we urge you all to be careful and still take precautions as not all dangers have been eliminated. We would like to remind you citizens that there are still wanted death eaters and individuals who have not yet been caught. In particular we would like to remind you that wanted criminals aurora aleksander and luke murphy have still not been located. Both their locations are unknown and it is certain that they are still alive due to the

Subjects missing include aurora aleksander: luke murphy:

+ several other unnamed subjects whose description will be linked in this article.

Aurora had been furious when she read the article that was so badly hidden by Sirius and Magnolia.

She was actually rageful, so mad that the castle grounds shook and even Archion flew away from Merlen for a few hours as he had presumed there was another attack. The only thing that ended up being able to calm her had been Luke who had to physically shove everyone out of the room to calm her down.

Hence this is why there was an immediate meeting called in Merlen once the newspaper was read by everyone.

Aurora knew it had been time to go and confront the Ministry.

They believed her to be some sort of psychotic killer when she had a justifiable reason for killing people: half the time she was forced and the other half they had threatened her first. She was sure if the Ministry just heard her that they would understand why she did what she did. She wasn't going to apologise for it however. She also wasn't going to sit and explain that Runskin had her locked up for nine months because she refused to let anyone know about what happened.

The Ministry expected her to come in and tell them the truth – they expected to know what she had to endure – and then decide if she deserved to go to Azkaban or not.