xvii. feelings part one

★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:

FEELINGS PART ONE

★ ★ ★

          Aurora probably should of listened to what Damien said about spacing her magic a little, because of instead of country hopping like he advised her to do, she went straight to Romania.

        Now, she was fine with the straight jump to Romania, but it was Louis and Luke who were not, as the two of them stood outside the sanctuary vomiting their guts up for the last ten minutes. Louis was cursing her name out of it unlike Luke who seemed to not be able to form words. Whilst this was happening, Aurora was looking around. They were in a woods and stood outside tall gates with a purple haze around them , and it almost reminded her of Hogwarts.

ROMANIAN DRAGON SANCUTARY OF 1900

                  She missed Hogwarts, it was her first home after all. Mostly, she had happy memories associated with that place. She missed walking the halls with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She missed staying up in the kitchens with Luke. Those were good days, even though she had been living with her grandparents for most of it, she still always had a grin on her face most days. Her favourite school year, before her imprisonment, was probably sixth year: she grew herself during that year. She had learned to actually like the person she became. At least back then she didn't feel like her life and those around her was in danger. At least she knew she wasn't the reason for the love of her life dying.

              Hogwarts must have changed loads by now, Dumbledore was dead, and as much as it pained her to even think about Professor McGonagall probably was too. Unfortunately she was sure the headmaster position went into the hands of Snape. She doubted very much that James or Sirius still worked there: she didn't think they would considering Voldemort had probably wanted to kill James and Sirius.

            The last time Aurora encountered her mum and Remus, she would admit that she found it odd how they still seemed like they were fighting. The war was lost and Voldemort won, so why were they still fighting and causing trouble?

           "Are you two done?" Aurora rolled her eyes.

           "You could have killed us," Louis shouted. 

           "Don't be dramatic, you're fine, and we're here even quicker now." Aurora had become aware of her ability when it came to portalling and if she was not confident enough in her ability to come right here, she would have waited. However, the fact that their stomachs were a little bad after she travelled over a thousand miles in seconds was not bad. They wouldn't have been here until it was dark out tonight if she followed Damien's slower rules. "Luke, you alright?"