°•~01~•°

•[Tour]•

The gates slid across to allow Y/N to step to the other side. She waltz in, two other people side by side with her.

She's at a prison. A maximum state prison to be exact. Now Y/N is no bad girl at all. No, she's a saint.

Her reason for being here however is because she just got hired to work as a security guard.

Her eyes wandered off, looking at the field filled with prisoners. Some are just walking around as others are doing a sum of yard workout.

Y/N went inside of the door and thanked the man for holding it for her.

"Which prisoner?" Asks the lady at the front desk the moment she saw Y/N.

"Oh she's the new worker, Y/N L/N. Should be in records by now."

"Give me a minute."

Y/N waited, stepping aside as someone walked past.

"Oh, yeah, Y/N L/N. Right here. Did you two tell her about the procedure?" The lady asks with a smirk.

"We don't want to scare her, she's new. Besides, she's Officer Laney's problem."

"Whatever you say Thompson."

"Right this way."

Y/N got lead deeper inside of the facility. They took a right, heading down a corridor. The two police, one man one woman, stood to her side as they made their way.

"Who's Officer Laney?" Y/N finally asks.

"She's the head of the prison. The first female to ever make it there. I'm officer Willow, by the way." The lady says.

"Oh so she's basically the one that you go to when there's something wrong with the prison? Like food and water and stuff?"

"Yeah. It's called being a Chief." Officer Thompson says.

"No actually, she's a corrections officer." Y/N corrects. "But why didn't she call me in for an interview? She just hired me on the spot?"

"Officer Laney always pick out the best workers. She knows what she's doing when it comes to her prison."

"Besides...corrections officer is practically the same thing as a chief." Thompson defends.

Willow laughs. "This guy, always wants to be right."

"It's because I always am."

"Uh-huh, this is probably why I made near a grand off of you this month due to all of the bets you've lost. You're feeding my children quite well Bart."

"Oh whatever Trixie."

The trio stops in front of the door.

"Okay newbie, this is your stop."

Y/N made sure her uniform was in order. She checked her watch and then her hair.

"Honey, you're in a prison, looking good should be the last of your worries." Thompson jumps in.

"He's right, these inmates are in here for life, some are awaiting death. If you look too good, another charge on their file is nothing at all." Willow adds.

"I just...wanted to look professional."

"Don't scare her." Thompson snickers.

"You started it."

Thompson gave Y/N a pat on the shoulder.

"Don't look too pretty, pretty girl." With that the two cops left her. Y/N inhaled sharply and knocked three times.