°•~03~•°

•[Enjoy Solitary]•

Everyone was placed in a line. About twenty cops were in one pod each as they shackled their ankles and cuffed their wrists.

Y/N is in the pod cuffing them too. It was scary for her since she's not as strong.

"Okay, newbie, do a head count before we leave. We don't want anyone staying behind and possibly doing something stupidly." Foreman says.

She nods and began checking all one hundred prisoners. She made sure to be quick since she didn't want anyone to start complaining.

No matter how many guns are being aimed right now, she's still scared.

Five minutes went by and Y/N was on the last few.

"Prisoner 08674." Also known as Ran Haitani. The same one she saw in solitary yesterday along with his brother Rindou.

She counted him too, then Angry and then Smiley. She's guessing they keep all the sibling in the same spot.

"Hey hottie." Smiley greets as she checked the paper.

"Be quiet!"

Smiley only grinned, shrugging. She knows he wanted to say something.

Y/N checked the paper, getting familiar with everyone's prison number. Then she reached him, the one leading the line out if the room.

Prisoner 03695. The one she knows as a number only. The one she's yet to get a name from. She could go to records and search his number but...she wants either him to tell her or have someone one of the other prisoners do it.

There's just something about him that makes her curious.

"Prisoner 03695." She says checking again. "Alright, they're all here." Y/N glanced at him and noticed him staring.

She took a few steps back, clearing her throat as she looked at Foreman. Foreman gave a nod, telling everyone they're good to leave.

The prisoners began their leave and she stood by. All of them left in a line, then it made her wonder.

"Do they always wear their cuffs when it's time for them to go to the cafeteria?" She asks Foreman.

"Yes, they're the last to leave. The prison has a big enough cafeteria to fit everyone inside. There are two entrances to the cafeteria. One leads to the second floor and this one is for the last floor." He explains as they followed them out.

"Oh."

"The first and second floor never clash heads, but they do try. We made sure to keep who's ever likely to kill each other away from each other. We're tired of blood baths." He mutters.

"Do the cuffs ever come off?" She asks.

"When they reach the cafeteria?"

She nods.

"Only the ones on their hands. How else would they eat properly?" He grins. Y/N didn't find it funny but she added a smile.

Time passed and everyone was finally inside of the cafeteria. Having nearly a thousand prisoners in just one setting is dangerous, not only for the officers, but also for the prisoners.

Y/N kept her mental notes for later when she goes to see Officer Laney in her office. She thinks there are a few things that needs to be addressed and changed.

They made it to the cafeteria and Foreman shouted.

"Halt!"

The prisoners stopped to a halt.