°•~02~•°

•[Prisoner 03695]•

"Alright newbie...ready for an introduction?"

"I am actually."

She nods and they began walking.

"These are were we keep our most dangerous locked up after a wild episode. This is practically solitary confinement number two. The ones that kill every time you blink. The ones that aren't afraid to rip your eyes out if you stare too hard." She explains.

They come to a halt in front of a cell.

"There's about ten of them down here. The more tamed ones in their gang are on the upper floors. Might have seen some during the early head count or in the yard." She explains.

"Gangs?"

"Every prison have them. They're just worse." She points down.

"Never go pass the yellow line."

Y/N glanced down and took a step back. "It's three feet away from the cells."

"Mhm. Can't take any precautions." Laney took a step forward and Y/N jerked.

"Mikey, you awake?" She calls.

"Huh?" Seconds later a boy with shoulder length hair came towards the cell gates. He put his hands out and Officer took a step back behind the yellow line.

"Sup?"

"You know what today is?"

"If I guess right do I get a kids meal?" He asks with a smile.

"This is prison, the only thing close to a kids meal is a sloppy joe with milk and carrots."

"Again?"

"Every Wednesday." Laney smiles.

"I should commit suicide." The boy mumbles. Laney laughed and motioned for Y/N to follow her.

"The cells are six feet away and there aren't any cells across from them. Don't want them exchanging any kind of greetings."

Another halt. "Baji!"

"The hell do you want hag?!"

"Just checking up."

Baji stopped his push-ups and glanced at Y/N. "Who's the other hag?"

"Your mother." Officer Laney motioned for Y/N to follow, and she did.

"This cell belongs to Draken. He's quiet, but ain't afraid to gut someone. I don't really like to mess with him, especially when he's reading." She says.

They went to the other cell. They heard grinning and grunts. Y/N felt uneasy about this one but gazed inside anyways.

She saw someone punching the wall like it was made of plastic. Blood is on his knuckles and that wall, some even splattered on his face.

"Seems like Naoto isn't doing his job." She mutters. Officer Laney pulled out her walkie and pressed the button.

"I'll need Officer Thompson, Jones and Lickerman down to the F block. Call a code purple please."

"On it."

"Aww, am I in trouble?" Smiley asks with a grin.

"He's a smart one alright, always punching away to get out of being in one spot for too long."

"I was just bored officer Laney. Hehe, am I forgiven?"

"I saw someone that looked just like you in the C Block. However, his hair was bluish."