°•~17~•°

•[Enjoy What's Yours]•

Mikey slipped into the infirmary bathroom after he had made his way back inside. He was close to being caught in the kitchen, taking the route up in the vents.

He dropped everything he didn't need after clearing his prints and shuffled his way through for about twelve minutes before making it back.

He exhales, grinning to himself. Thanks to their generators he got himself light.

Mikey turned the tap on and dabbed his forehead. He raised his shirt and exhales a breath before ripping more into his stitches.

He winced, nearly passing out. Mikey washed his hands and air dried them.

Now for his show. Mikey stepped out into the room. There's nurse Beck and two officers.

"Nurse...I think I..." He fell to the floor not wanting to burst into laughter.

"Oh my God."

"Officer Laney he's here!"

∆∆∆

Sanzu pulled away from the kiss to catch his breath. He look down at her with complete lust.

They've been kissing for the past fifteen minutes now. She told him no hickey's since they'll be able to see than and he agreed.

She knows that only added to his deranged thoughts of her wanting him as much as he does her.

"Baby, I like kissing you but can I touch you now? I promise I won't finger you or anything. I just want to rub your slit and stuff that'll make you cum for me more." He begs.

She clenched her jaw. "No. You only said ki-

He kissed her slipping his tongue inside. He hates waiting, really he does. Sanzu took a next step and groped her left boob.

"Don't-" He didn't let her talk, pinching her nipple through her clothes Y/N pulled back clutching his wrist to get him to stop.

God the way her body reacts. She's not supposed to be feeling this way, especially not for someone like Sanzu.

A cold blooded killer with suicidal tendencies. He's bat-shit crazy; but here she is, whimpering and moaning in pleasure.

"S-Sanzu do-ah~"

He grins doing so to both her boobs. He felt her thighs squeeze his. Gosh how he'd kill to feel her clench around his cock.

"Did my baby cum? Hm?"

"G-go to hell." He stops, letting her catch her breath. She's horny and he can see it. There's no hiding it any longer.

She wished that they'd get the damn door open already so she can leave from this place.

"Baby, can I please touch you?"

She wants tou be touched she does, but this is wrong. She could go to jail because of this.

She couldn't take it anymore and she rest his head against his chest, crying.

"Sanzu please stop. Please. I don't want to lose my job or go to prison." She sobs. It got quiet until her tears finally came to a halt ten minutes later.