°•~07~•°

•[Shower Scare]•

Y/N closed the door behind her, wondering why she was called in. She's actually nervous since it's been a full day and she's heard nothing from the woman.

"Officer Laney, you called?"

She placed her phone down, itching her scalp as she frustratingly took off her glasses.

"Yes...I did. Please, have a seat."

Y/N took her seat. "Am I being fired?" She softly asks. She didn't mean to be blunt about it but she feels like this is what she's walked into.

Laney exhales. "I don't want to. I really don't want to. However, things are going downhill. Not only that I'm worried about your safety."

"Oh...is this about what happened in the cafeteria?" She asks softly. Laney felt bad since the girl is so innocent.

"Oh my gosh Y/N. This is so hard."

Y/N chuckled. "I understand. Kyoko is too advanced for me."

"It's not the prison. It's just...a prisoner. Sanzu Haruchiyo. Prisoner 03695. We can't let you stay because he will kill anyone that gets in between the two of you. That in itself is worrisome."

"Oh. Sorry."

Laney rubbed her eyes. He feels sorry for the girl, but she also can't let Sanzu control her or scare her.

"Tomorrow would be your last day, I hope you understand."

Y/N nods, getting up from her seat. She did a bow.

"Thank you so much for having me here." With that she left the room. The moment she left she cried. Nobody really knows how to take being fired until they're actually fired.

Some get angry, some don't care as other...they cry. And Y/N is a crier in this situation.

She wiped her eyes, jogging off. She turned left, getting ready to leave. Y/N fixed her posture and wiped her eyes. She doesn't want anyone to see her this way.

"Y/N?"

She froze, glancing back. Her eyes scanned Naoto who's holding three books in his hand.

"Oh, Tachibana, hi."

He chuckles, getting closer to her. "Naoto is fine. Uh, are you alright? You look like you've been crying." He says.

She exhales, hugging herself. "Just got fired."

"What?!" Then he got quiet, quite surprised at his outburst. "What, when? Why?"

The two began walking as they chatted. "Just now. The reason being is because of Sanzu. Apparently I'm the cause of everything. It doesn't matter, I should've known better."

He scoffs. "Known better of what? Doing your job?"

She sighs. "Sanzu is a killer. A psychotic killer who's also a Yandere. Laney is only looking out for me." She states quietly.

Naoto shook his head. "That's probably the worst thing she could've done if I'm being honest."

"What, why?"

Naoto took a left, making Y/N follow him in interest. "Because if Sanzu do have an obession with you already he'd want to see you as much as he can. And if he doesn't see you he'll raise question, once he raise question eventually he'll figure out that Laney fired you. And if he finds that out...he may lash out."

Y/N got worried. "Why would she knowing she'd be in danger?"

"Don't know. What she should've was keep you but just keep you away from him."