°•~28~•°

•[I Love You]•

Warning...gore...

Y/N took a left and came to a private park. She had made a split decision when she had left Naoto's house. Telling that there was only one way in and one way out in the somewhat secluded area.

Either go right to the many other houses and ask for help, or take a left and find her way out to traffic on foot. She took the latter. Car would've been better since she knows how long the roads are down here.

Honestly she doesn't know why Naoto lives in a semi-deserted area. Y/N ran up to the slide and slid down, stopping in the middle as she tried to catch her breathing.

Her heart is racing, her limbs are shaking and she's extremely terrified. She didn't look back to see if Sanzu had been following her, but she hopes he went the other way.

Y/N closed her eyes and prayed that she make it out alive. She stayed there, listening to the faint songs of the crickets. The silence was ominous and bone chilling.

Y/N timed herself, giving herself two minutes before she continue her run to safety. In all honesty she hopes Naoto is okay. And after sitting there for a minute, she finally eased her body to slide down, but she stopped, a crackle echoing in her ears.

Y/N felt her heart drop to the pits of her stomach. She threw her hand over her mouth to stop herself from puking and breathing too hard.

Again she heard a leisure drag against the pavement, and then...a sound.

"YYYYY/NNNNN~" Sanzu taunts lowly. She couldn't believe he caught up to her, yet alone found her. She closed her eyes tightly as she listened out for him.

She could hear his shoes dragging across the pebbles on the concrete. She heard a creaking sound and the jiggle of a chain.

"What's this thing called again?" He asks, wanting her to hear. Wanting her to answer. "A swinger, or something?"

Y/N could almost see his crazed smile as he taunted her with his presence.

"Hmm, what about this one?" He stepped in front of the seasaw. Sanzu listened out, but heard nothing. He then passed the monkey bars and reached the slide.

Y/N could hear him outside, breathing lowly. She clasped her mouth tighter as she heard the scratching sound of the knife Sanzu has clawing against the outside of the slide.

The vibrations and taunting sound made her cry in silence. Then it stopped.

"I was up you know, when... Tachibana came to talk to you about Takeomi," he informs. Y/N felt herself die. Can nothing get past him?

"I had just woken up too until I heard the both of you whispering. Then I heard Takeomi's name... however I couldn't do anything since I was still processing...yeah...processing."

Sanzu smacked the slide and Y/N bit the inside of her palm. She's terrified and in need for fresh air. Then he began banging against the slide.

"You fucked my brother?! You fucking whore!! I belong to you and you belong to me! That fucker could rot in acid. I'll fucking kill him you hear me!?"

Silence.

Everything just stopped. The banging, the screaming...everything. A few seconds later Y/N heard his footsteps move away from slide, further and further away.

She felt her body relax and she removed her hand from her mouth, taking in more air than she was. Y/N exhaled and stayed there for another minute to make sure the coast was clear.