°•~27~•°

•[Run]•

Y/N did actually fall asleep, something she didnt think she was going to do. However, it wasn't until she felt something cold and sharp trace her skin, that she woke up.

Y/N jumped up in a fright when she noticed Sanzu. He's smiling widely and his eyes held that of something dark and scary. It was like his eyes were of a doll, still, but looking at everything she did.

He's been standing there doing so for the past six hours pondering on what he should do. He was kind of disappointed to still see her here in bed but, he was also kind of glad. However, the wait was taking too long and he wanted to see her cry in fear.

And now that the sun is down, and after all that waiting, he decided that he'd start his game.

Y/N swallowed spit, feeling a cold chill. Her palms got sweaty and her heart pounded in her chest. She's got no idea what it is she did to be waken up like this but again, this is Sanzu the unpredictable serial killer that's head over heels for her.

That look in her eyes made him even more excited. Wide eyes, heavy breathing, the slight quiver of her lips. He wants more than that, he wants to hear her scream, and beg. He wants that wash of arousal.

"S-Sanzu..." She exhales.

"Run."

Y/N scrunched her brows. "W-what?"

Sanzu grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of bed. "I said run, now!"

Y/N didn't know what this was about, but it wasn't until Sanzu slice at her that she got the full picture.

Y/N turned around and bolted towards the room door, rushing down the hall. She heard a high pitched laugh from him and her heart skipped a beat.

Tears weld in her eyes as she tried to figure out what the hell is he trying to do. Did she do something wrong? She could only imagine.

"Don't let me catch you Y/N!" She hear him shout, still grinning and laughing like he's lost his mind a millionth time. Y/N skipped down the steps in a hurry and stopped in the living room.

She spotted Naoto who was sitting at the table the entire time in anticipation. When Sanzu disappeared he thought he would've heard something the moment he went up. But soon seconds turned to minutes and minutes then turned to hours.

Naoto was weary the entire time. He could have left but Sanzu could have came down, probably having changed his mind of his fucked up plan of putting fear through Y/N.

But he's glad to finally hear something. It's not good, but it's better than sitting here in silence when a psycho killer is in your house.

"What's happening?" She quickly asks, breathing heavily. Naoto frowned, but he couldn't answer her since Sanzu's voice was the first to be heard.

"Y/N!"

She jumped and glanced at him. He's smiling widely, his eyes wide open, the knife pointing in her direction.

"Prepare to beg." Sanzu sprinted towards her and Y/N screamed, opened the front door with trembling hands. She opened the door and rushed out, nearly falling to the floor.

Sanzu stopped by the door, his laughter filling the empty neighborhood. He watched as Y/N ran off on foot.

Sanzu gazed at Naoto and his smile dropped. Naoto felt his heart stop for a brief moment before it began it's usual beats.

Sanzu walked up to him and got over him. He punched Naoto in the face and raised his shirt. Naoto wanted to fight back, but fighting back would only lead to his inevitable death.