°•~04~•°

•[Belong To Me]•

Y/N clear her throat and gazed at Naoto. They had to do a raincheck for the coffee since he got called in last night.

So, they're in the break room at work, having coffee there instead.

"So, how are you liking Kyoko so far?" He asks.

"So far so good. Except for the fact that people are already killing each other." She says with a smile.

The man returned her smile, taking a sip of the prison made coffee. She followed and made a face.

"Ugh, should've stopped for a Starbucks." She says. Naoto laughs.

"Yeah, it's not the best but it's what keeps us going around here."

"Anyways, I wanted a favor from you." She states lowly, looking at the few extra heads in the mini break room.

"Uh, sure, what is it?"

"It's about prisoner 03695."

Naoto's body language shifted, glancing at the few guards and police officers in the room.

"Um...what about...him?"

"I want to know more about him. On my first day Officer Laney did everything in her power to keep me from being introduced to him. Any idea why?"

Naoto cleared his throat and took another sip from the cup. Y/N stared at him with intrigue.

"He's just a dangerous man."

"Yeah, as is everyone else in here." She scoffs. "I just want to know why she was being so mysterious about him."

"Prisoner 03695 is nothing but work."

"Why does everyone call him by his prison number and not his name?"

"Protocol?"

"I don't think so. So far, and I know it's only been about two days already but, everyone I've met already or seen so far has been called by their names. Like Smiley, or Mikey. Why is he so different?"

Naoto met eyes with a woman officer and gave her a nice smile and a nod. She returned it and left the room.

"He's a special case. Anyways, what got you into...wanting to be in the prison?"

"A special case? How so?"

Naoto chuckled a bit, looking at the coffee in his cup. This isn't a date, not to her that is. She just agreed because she wants information on a stupid prisoner. He should've known better.

"He's labelled as a Yandere, kills for the people he loves and he doesn't care who sees him do it, once they're dead. And he's only done so once. Was in here at the age of sixteen." Naoto explains.

"How many people did he kill?"

"Heh...we lost count."

"Okay then, how many people he killed before he got in here?"

"Forty total."

"Oh my god."

"He's a psychopath, Y/N. And you're pretty, we don't want him falling for you, or anyone else in here for that matter. He'll kill whoever gets close to them. He's all for keeps."

Y/N sat back, thinking about it.

"S-so who was the person he fell in love with that lead him here?"

"A girl named Ester Dinnie."

The door to the break room opened and three people walked in, laughing and talking.