°•~16~•°

•[A Long Night]•

Mikey wrapped his arm around the other officer's mouth and knocked him out.

"Twenty two." He adds. That's the complete total on how many people he had to knock out to get to this part of the building. He exhales, pulling the man into the bathroom to the left.  He's got to get past the kitchen now, after that he's good.

Mikey stripped the officer of his clothes and changed. He worked quickly and once done he felt around in his mouth.

He felt the string and pulled it up from between his teeth. Mikey pulled on it, choking and gagging. He tugged harder, his throat closing up a bit.

Finally, it came up. He turned his head puking on the floor.

"Fuck." He wiped his mouth, seeing a bit of blood as well. Mikey squinched his face and wiped his mouth as he glanced at the key card that's been stuck into a small ziplock bag.

From there he pinched a hole into it, tied a string onto it and swallowed. He stuck the string between his teeth and was lucky he did so before Laney reached their cell.

Mikey washed out his mouth with the tap water and took the card from the bag.

"This really is fun Sanzu." He grinned, washing this hands. Mikey folded his prison clothes and stuck them under his new uniform and tuck the key card in his pants pocket.

Mikey left the bathroom and quickly eased through the cafeteria doors. He kept his head low as he strode quickly past the different tables.

Mikey made his way behind the counter and to the door leading to the kitchen.

Once in he took the card from his pocket and used it for the door. The red light turned green, making him open it to the other side.

Mikey chuckled, looking at the yard in front of him. He never knew outside could feel so nice.

But enough reminiscing. Mikey skipped his way to the left making his way all the way to the end of the little alley that's holds two large garbage bins.

There's a door.

"Yo Smith, what's that door there?"

"None of your business Manjiro, now keep a move on."

"It leads to the basement." Kisaki whispered as he passed him by.

Mikey checked the locked but it doesn't require a key card. Instead it requires a key.

"Ah shit."

Mikey exhaled a breath and checked around. He knows there's no kicking it down which will only draw nose.

Then it sounded, a loud blaring sound.

"Double shit."

Mikey held the knob and held down as a means to break it. Thirty seconds. Twenty seconds.

He could hear shuffling and orders being shouted. He knows they're looking for him. He bit his lip, holding tighter as he strained the handle knob down.

"Come on. Come on."

Ten seconds.

His body shook and he heard dispatch through the radio that he never took off the pants of the police officer he left in the bathroom.

"Watch out for Manjiro! This goes for all units. Scout the prison but be careful...he's dangerous."

"Oh come on officer Laney, don't make me hard now."