Boarding The Plane

Chiwa's POV
I wake up earlier than usual this morning because of how excited I am. Lea and I were to be leaving early today for our honeymoon trip. Where are we going? We're going to Cairo, Egypt! We decided on Egypt because, well, why not? It was the first thing that came to mind and I really want to look forward to it, with what all the art and what not. My friend Lara has told us it was an incredible place. She's had many adventures there. We once had one adventure with her, but we spent the whole day and night without eating only to press buttons. No offense, but it was totally lame! Lea and I had already gotten ready. We were wide awake in the living room waiting for time to pass till our departure. "We're leaving, you guys." Kitsune says as her and Vegeta pull luggages towards the door to leave. "Alright, have a safe trip! Be safe!" I call out to them. Kit and Vegeta were going on their own trip as well away from us. Well, maybe away. We don't really know where who's going where, but we know it's away from each other. Not that I don't love them, but I would want some time alone with only my husband. An hour and a half tick by and we were left with 30 minutes till it's time for our flight. "You ready?" I ask Lea. "Yes, Dear. Do you have everything you need?" he asks, making sure everything has been prepared before we left. "Of course....You should wear your hair like that more often by the way." I compliment him. His hair was held back in a pony, like what he had for our wedding ceremony. It was so cute. He looked much more handsome. I sure loved it. We grab our luggages and leave our apartment, heading to the sky. We were gonna fly to the airport. It was much faster, considering there were only now 20 minutes left. I didn't really have to explain much to Lea, since he was already human once before. He knows what's up. On the way to the airport, he had told me stories about when he was younger and all the schooling he went through. He was really smart. Of course, no surprise there. But sometimes he can get way ahead of himself. He told me about Isa, whom is now known as Saïx, the one who unleashed him from the Organization. He told me about their friendship, which sounds to me that Isa liked to bully him a lot. It was amazing at how much I didn't know about him. I was just recently proclaimed as his wife as well. Ah well. Maybe there's somethings he doesn't know that much about me. I guess it's okay. Today was the trip of our Honeymoon. Nothing was gonna stand in the way.

Lea's POV
Chiwa and I have made it just in time at the airport. Our flight number is 237: Cairo, Egypt. Chiwa's friend Lara was telling us how cool it seemed there and about all the ancient artifacts. It seemed pretty amazing. It sparked our interest, that's for sure. We hand over our boarding tickets and show our passports to the desk attendant. She lets us pass through and we board the plane. Our seats were in the very front in first class. We unload our luggages in the top portion above us and get settled into our seats. "So what do you think Egypt's like?" Chiwa asks me. "Hot." I tell her. Egypt is known to be a hot, sandy desert, but I'm sure we can find something there for us. Even if the climate's toasty, I'm glad to be right next to my wife.