Shower For Two

Kitsune's POV:
Once we got our fill of the pool, and it got too cold, we hurried and went inside to dry off. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I gasp for my reflection resembles that of a raccoon. "Vegeta! Why didn't you tell me my makeup was smeared everywhere!" I shout. "Woman what the hell are you-Ah!" He jumps and then starts to smirk. "I guess it got too dark for me to tell." I frown and smack his arm. "This is frightening. I'm getting in the shower." I begin untying my suit. "Woman! Do you know I'm still here!" He shouts. I hold up my top with my arm and turn to face him. "Yes? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before." I turn back around, pull the rest of the suit off and hop in the shower. He turns around and starts to walk out. "Fill free to join me if you would like." I call out to him. He stops, turns around, and heads towards me.

Vegeta's POV:
I know I have seen her body before. And it's not that I don't enjoy it because, oh god do I enjoy it. But I'm not one to be open with that stuff. Really any intimate stuff. It is easier when it's just us two but sometimes, even then, I feel as though I'm making a fool of myself. Vegeta, your wife is in there wearing nothing but a smile, waiting for YOU. I clench my fist and turn back around. I begin taking off my swim suit. I'm still pretty damp, and being naked and wet calls for being cold. I open the door of the shower and step in. The warm water sends goosebumps all on my body. And the fact that my wife and I are naked together doesn't help. "Glad you decided to join." She says, back turned to me. She was washing her hair at the moment. "Would you like for me to help you?" She moves her hands away. "Sure." We've done this once before. I place my fingers on her head, intertwining them with chunks of hair, lathering it. When I finish, she rinses the suds out and turns around to face me. She smiles "hey." I half-smile back. "Hey." She puts her arms around my neck and pulls be in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around her back and pull her close. My tail wrapped around her waist. We stand there kissing for a moment. All of a sudden, I feel her tongue slide through my mouth. Strange. We haven't kissed really like this before. Is this normal? I move mine into her mouth. Soon, our tongues intertwined and crashed into each-other. This was so bizzare...but I liked it. We pull away and take a breather. "What was that?" I ask her. She shrugs. "We call that 'French kissing'." She explains. I nod. "I liked that." She smiled. "There's more where that came from." She moves towards me again. She clings back onto my neck and raises her leg up to where it almost wrapped around me. She knows exactly what to do to drive me crazy. I snap from my testosterone enthralled thoughts. "Kitsune, I know we've already waited a REALLY long time to share that moment again. But do you want it to be shared on our first night here? We still have 6 more days." She moves her leg down and pauses. "You're right. But that doesn't mean we can't do...other things. Hm?" She looks down, then slowly back up to me. Tingles go down my spine. "Uh...sure." She cheers. "Awesome! Let me finish washing and I'll help you and we can get ready." I perk up and nonchalantly help hurry her along the rest of our shower. My curiosity is sparked.