Humble Abode

Kitsune's POV:
The plane ride was long and grueling. Almost a full day long trip as a matter of fact. I'm surprised Vegeta kept his cool a majority of the time. I know how impatient he gets. I just held his hand and squeezed it on occasion in excitement. It was stuffy on the plane, good thing first class had air conditioning. It helped that I wore a crop topped floral tank with high waisted shorts. Otherwise, I would be dying. We finally land and unboard the plane. We walk out and gaze at the plains surrounding us. From a distance I could see the city. My heartbeat quickens as we roll what bags we took on the plane to the Cairo airport. I loop mine and Vegetas arms "Isn't this exciting??" I exclaim. "Yes, I can hardly contain myself." He says unamused, looking forward. I frown. "Cheer up! We're in Egypt!" He looks around and shrugs. "It doesn't really look like anything special to me." I laugh "Oh, Vegeta. We're not even at the good part yet." He sighs and we continue walking to get the rest of our stuff. The airport back home told me a car would be waiting for us to take us to where we would be staying. Once we get all of our stuff, I search for our driver outside the airport. A tall, plump man in a suit and security hat was holding a sign that read 'Mr. And Mrs. Vegeta Reddo. My face perks up and I pull Vegeta in his direction. "Come on!" He huffs. "Woman, maybe if you didn't pack so many bags I could maneuver a lot easier!" I laugh. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Three Outfits." He ignores my comments and continues to follow. "Hi!" I wave to the man. His face lights up. "You must be Mrs. Reddo!" He exclaims. He spoke English well, but had a thick accent. I nod and point to Vegeta. "And this is my husband-" he puts his hand out "Ah, Yes! Mr. Reddo! Nice to meet you!" Vegeta stands there. I nudge him. He sighs and shakes the mans hand. "Like wise." Vegeta mumbles. The man chuckles and takes our bags and puts them in the back. "My name is Ammon. I will be your driver/ tour guide for the remainder of your time here in Cairo!" I smile. He was super nice! He closes the trunk and opens the door for us. "Ladies first." Ammon motions me to get in. I crawl inside the vehicle. "Mr. Reddo." He allows Vegeta inside. Vegeta nods and joins me. Ammon closes the door. "Isn't this exciting??" I ask Vegeta. "I've got a funny feeling about that guy. He's too nice." Vegeta watches him walk to the drivers side. I roll my eyes. "Oh, Vegeta." I say grabbing his arm. Ammon gets behind the wheel and takes off. My face stayed glued to the window. I wanted to make sure I got every ounce of experience this trip had to offer.

Vegeta's POV:
We arrive to our new vacation spot in less than a day. I thought I was going to explode by the end of it. But Kitsune kept me calm. Seeing her enjoy herself made the long as hell ride worth while. After getting our stuff we met our tour guide who was going to show us different attractions or whatever the hell earthlings find amusing in this city. He seemed way too pleasant. I'm going to keep my eye on him. Kitsune always sees the good in people, which makes me worry from time to time. She has too much faith in others. I know the dangers of the world. Of the UNIVERSE. I know the evils that may lie in the shadows- "Here we are!" My thoughts are interrupted by the Ammon guy. "Welcome to your accommodation for the week!" Ammon gets out and grabs our bags from the trunk. I get out and help the woman out. "Isn't it beautiful??" She gushes. I look aghast. The place that we were staying looked like a minuture castle. It was made of stone, with two stories. We walk inside from the hallway to a dinning area that lead into a kitchen and living area. This was almost as big as our apartment. I hear Kitsune gasp and aw at the utilities of the home. "The bedroom is upstairs." Ammon says in a low voice. My face perks and I head towards the stairs. Woman follows. The bedroom was about as big as our bedroom and Lea and Chiwa's combined. The bed had some sort of canopy on it, it reminded me of my bed on planet Vegeta. This whole place actually reminded me of the castle. It was nice to reminisce on such things. I sit on the bed thinking of my home planet. I catch myself smiling. Kitsune notices. "See? I knew you would love it!" And she tackles me on the bed which catches me off guard. "Woman!" I shout over her childish giggles. Ammon starts to laugh. "You two, have fun! By the way, there's a private pool. You didn't notice because there's a big curtain covering the widow that leads to it. Enjoy your stay!" And with that, he leave. I sigh. "I thought he'd never leave." I smile at my beautiful wife who was sitting up looking down at me. I brush a strand of her hair behind her ear. She smiles back and leans down to kiss me. Maybe this "honeymoon" thing isn't going to be so bad after all.