Operation: LOVE ME

Lea's POV
So last night ended kind of quickly, if I have to say. I awoke to find Chiwa already getting dressed for today. She wore a lime-green, tennis dress. Her lavishly, dark hair was pinned back in a pony tail. I look down to her feet. She is wearing white flats for shoes. "Good morning." I greet her with a smile. Chiwa turns to look at me. "Oh, good morning, darling!" she cheers. She seems happy, which is a good thing and pretty ominous for the morning. It was unusual for her to be this happy. "What's got you in a good mood this morning?" I ask. She turns her gaze to the floor, then at me. "What? Am I not supposed to be cheerful this early in the day?" she teases, showing off a smirk. I get up into a sitting position on the bed and stare at her for a few seconds. What was she up to? Was she planning anything? "If you're so cheerful this morning, why can't you push yourself to be this cheerful every other morning?" I say, smirking back at her. Her smile fades and her eyes narrow. "Oh ha ha. Very funny." she says, sticking out her tongue. "Boo, listen. I'm being serious. Today is our second day here, right?" she asks, while walking towards me and placing herself on my lap. I nod my head. "Yeah?" I ask, with an eyebrow raised. "And what have we done yesterday? Nothing. So I got off the phone with Lara just now and she's going to take us on a special tour of the pyramids." she says, with a wide eyed expression. I narrow my eyes. "Lara? Really? I feel like she doesn't like me." I say. Chiwa then places a hand over her heart. "Awww. You feel!" she says, in a taunting tone. I lean my forehead against hers. "I'm serious." I repeat. "And I'm serious. Of course she likes you. Why wouldn't she?" she asks. "She didn't even come to our wedding." I explain. She pulls her head back and looks at me all nonchalant. "That's because we didn't send an invitation." she explains. "Well even if we did, she wouldn't have come." I suggest. "Oh my gosh. Get a grip. We are going to the pyramids." she exclaims, leaning her face closer towards mine. "Okay okay." I tell her. She closes the gap between us by smooching me. "Good. Now get dressed or I might just attack you." she winks at me.

Chiwa's POV
Today is gonna be a good day. Lea and I are off to join Lara, so she can show us around the pyramids of Egypt. I've always wanted to be in a pyramid and now, I finally can! It'll be so exciting! Anddd, not to mention what I have planned later. Last night, I had gotten rejected by a certain husband of mine, whom may or may not be right beside me at the moment, but I was hurt by it. I know honeymoons are supposed to be special, but they don't call it honeymoon for nothing! Lea doesn't know, but I signed up for belly dancing classes. I was thinking it may lighten the mood up a bit and tempt Lea into doing just what I want. I mean, how can he not do what I want? I am Chiwa Flynn and by the last name I now carry with me, I will prevail in getting what I want. And what I want is for Lea to hold me in his arms, for him to caress my body, and for him to add kiss marks in places that are not so easily seen. Ugh, I can feel the warm sensations of him touching me flowing within me now. I am so excited! Belly dance class at 5:00pm, here I come!!