Pool-Side Festivities

Vegeta's POV:
The woman and I decide to stay home for today. One, to relax from our long journey and two, because we have a pool and want to enjoy that. We change into our swimming suits. She comes out in a royal blue string bikini that barely covers anything. I stare at her for a moment. She hesitantly looks over to me. "What?" She giggles. I shake out of my stare. "Oh-er-uh nothing. Can I not look at my wife without being chastised!" I fuss. She looks down at her suit. "Oh, you're looking at this," she twirls around showing off her barely covered back side. She might as well have been naked. "I bought this originally for Bora-Bora. But I guess a pool could work, and I know how you like blue." She looks at me with a smirk. Oh, how I do love the color blue. Especially when it's barely covering my wife.

Kitsune's POV:
Vegeta and I decide to try out the pool and relax the rest of the day. Once changed into our suits, we make our way to the pool. First we have to find it. Ammon said it was behind a big curtain. The only curtain I saw was in the livingroom. So I'm guessing that's where we need to look. I make it to the room, Vegeta following behind and pull the cloth. Surely to goodness, there was a huge window that made up that entire wall. That explains the purpose for the curtain. The pool was beautiful. Our house was apparently on the edge of a drop off and the pool looked as if it came off the side. I find the door and we make our way outside. We had a stone walkway patio with chairs dispersed around so we can just sit here and enjoy the outside. This backyard was enclosed for privacy, which was nice. I look back to the house and see a porch that lead from our bedroom. "This place is incredible..." I say. I look at Vegeta who's arms were crossed and was taking glances at me. I begin to giggle. "Well come on!" We walk up next to the pool and I dip a toe in. It was pretty chilly. The sun was getting ready to set so it wasn't as hot as earlier. "Go on then!" He says. I wince "It's cold." He grunts. "This coming from the woman who dove off of a cliff into the ocean water?" I sit and think for a minute. He's right. "Ok, then let's jump in together." He shrugs. "That seems fair enough." We grab hands and count to three. "One....two...THREE!" He hops and I stay put. "WOMA-" he submerges the water and I die laughing. His tail goes afloat before he breaks the surface panting. "WOMAN WHAT THE HELL?? You said we were going together???" He shouts at me. The water went to the middle of his chest. I start to laugh. "I'm sorry Vegeta...I got nervous." "Oh" he climbs out of the water. "You got nervous, ay?" His dripping body starts walking towards me. "Here, let me comfort you with a hug" arms outstretched, he lunges at me. I squeal and try to get away but he was too quick and he grabbed me. His soaked body felt cold. He squeezed and shook me making sure I got damp. "This isn't so bad." I say referring to how little wet I got. "So bad? Let's change that." He picks me up and runs towards the pool. "VEGETA!" I scream as he jumps off the edge. We land underwater, me still in his arms. He pulls us both up and I gasp for breath. He laughs and looks down at me. I'm still clinging to his chest. I catch my breath and look up at him. "You're a jerk." I joke. "And you're a tease." He says pulling one of the straps of my bikini. I gasp and splash him. He puts me on the edge of the pool where my legs were dangling in the water. His arms were on either side of me. I look down on him smiling. He returns the smile. "Glad to see you actually have fun." I say running my fingers through his spikes. He grunts "Might as well make the most of it." I lean down and kiss him. "And today is only day one of our week of fun!" I cheer. He smirks at me. "Hopefully it'll involve a lot less clothing." I gasp and return the smirk. Oh Vegeta, you have no idea.