The Last Day

Chiwa's POV
Today is the last night for us on our honeymoon trip. A week isn't always too long. I have to say, I'll miss it here. Taking a break from packing, I glance over to the bed where Lea had been sleeping. I grin to myself, knowing that what I had wanted to happen had actually happened. I feel so blissful right now. If we were in the kitchen back home, I'd swear I'd try to make everyone breakfast. That's how pleased I am right now. Tomorrow we take off for departure. Once I finish packing what I could, I decide to wake Lea up, since it is 3:00pm. Normally, I'd wake him up early, but I've decided to let him sleep in. I walk to the bed to try and wake up my husband. "Lea." I callout. I lean down further near his ear. "Oh, Lea." I repeat. I take my finger and glide it down the side of his face and under his chin. "Lea, wake up." I say in my sweetest tone. "Mmm-" he mumbles. "Lea, it's time to wake up now." I tell him. He rolls over to his side. "Don't wanna." he says. "Lea, we have to pack and get ready for tomorrow." I further explain, whilst nudging him in the arm. "Mmm-" he groggily repeats. I think to myself what I could possibly tell him to make him wake up. Ah, I know. "Lea, I'm naked." I lie, even though I'm fully clothed. He quickly rolls to the other side of him, facing me, and sits up. He turns to me. "No you're not." he responds as his expression turns sour. "I know." I smile pleasantly, "but you need to wake up now." I say with a pout. His expression softens. "Okay. I'll get up." he says. "Yay." I exclaim. His look then turns mischievous. "But first I'll need some help taking a shower." he smirks. I let out a small giggle. "Oh really? Well, you better get started and I'll be in there in five seconds." I reply, giving a wink. With that, he does as he's told and goes to the bathroom to get ready. On the other hand, I do the opposite of 'getting ready' by taking all lining of clothing off and wrap my body in a towel. I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me. Lea was already in the shower with the water on. I can see steam rise to the ceiling. "Oh, Lea. Your helper is here, ready to help." I chant. He then slides the shower door open and peeps around the corner. I walk to the shower and enter the small space where Lea stands, sliding the door shut, so the water doesn't get out. "Is it really necessary to have a towel on?" he asks, biting his lip. "Not really, could you...take it off of me?" I ask, revealing a teasing smirk. As he reaches for the towel, he slams me into the wall, slamming his lips onto my own and we stand there, leaning against the wall just colliding into one another.

Lea's POV
Ever since that night, I've just been in the mood to do it lately. Chiwa's body just looks so enticing, especially right now with the water pouring down on her angelic body. After breaking apart from the kiss, I take the soap bar from the side handle and lather my hands with soap. After setting the bar down at its' original place, I take one hand to Chiwa's boob, gently massaging the soap in. She moans a bit out of pleasure. I then take the other hand and travel down to her lower region. After making sure she was nice and lathered up, she then takes the same soap bar and lather her hands with soap. Her hands roam against my chest and makes their way down to my member. After 'cleansing' each other properly, we rinse each other off. I wrap a towel around my waist and she wraps a towel around her whole body. We step out of the shower and make our way to the bed to sit down and just chill for a little bit. "Hey, help me with my hair?" I ask. She nods and takes another towel to dry my hair. After we were completely dried and changed into our clothes, we finish the rest of the packing for tomorrow, well, I finish the rest of the packing for tomorrow. We were to leave to go back home. I sure had an amazing time on our honeymoon. I have to thank Lara one day for getting us to come here. I sit back on the bed next to my beautiful, lady, wife. "So, are you ready?" I ask. "I think I am." she replies. "I'll miss it here and the alone time we have." she continues. I grasp her hand in mine. "Yeah, I will too. Maybe..we should start looking for a place of our own?" I suggest. She slowly shakes her head. "Not right now. Maybe later, if other things start to happen." she says. My expression grows curious. "What things?" I ask. "Just things, when we can no longer be together as a group of friends and have to figure our own lives." she explains. "Oh well, you know I don't really care where we are as long as i have you." I tell her, looking deep into her chocolate browns. "I love you." I tell her. "I love you too." she says, snuggling up against me. As today ends, we anticipate for what's to come tomorrow when we make it back home.