!!Read!!

Hello, welcome to this sagau fanfic of mine :D

I genuinely love sagau fanfics, and decided to make one of my own, so here you go!

A huge chunk of inspo to write in this genre comes from the fanfic 'Teyvat's divine creator', written by 4VALON. (go read it 😍😍😍)

That aside, I will be giving you your warnings, and perhaps a few rules? Maybe a bit of info on your appearance.

English is not my first language, by the way. If any grammar mistakes are detected, please inform me :).

WARNINGS:

-Mature language

-Yandere themes

-Possessive/obsessive behavior

-Murder

-Possible suggestive scenes every now and then

-Explicit descriptions on brutally killing somebody in imaginations or dreams

-Stalking

There might be more, but rest assured that I will be writing the additional warnings at the start of each chapter.

RULES:

The rules are incredibly basic, so no need to worry.

1. No fighting in the comments.

-It's alright to do it jokingly, but arguing seriously will result in the comment being deleted. If you have the urge to argue so badly, do it in your own messages and not here.

2. Please chill w/ me in the comments (am begging)

-That's legit the only rule I can think of. Comment as much as you'd like, I'll respond, and perhaps have a convo, who knows? Or we just spam each other memes or emojis (top tier communication fr).

INFORMATION:

Your appearance only has a few modifications. You'll have unique pupils, you know, the ones Khaenri'ahns have? Your hair tips are in your favorite color, and whenever you use a power, it glows (like the archons). Of course, as in every other sagau, you have golden blood.

I will not be telling who the actual love interests are and who are there to be a supporting character just to be a stepping stone to get them close to you. Word of advice: don't get attached to any character, no one here has plot armor, even you, nor the traveler. Look out for details too, you'll never know what you could uncover~

---

❝𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍—❞, A woman with h/c hair abruptly cut herself off. The pain of feeling electrocuted shocked her body.(haha get it? okay I'll go now.)

A piercing scream left her lips, falling onto her knees, she held her head, sobbing in pain. Attempting to speak what she had intended to, she grit her teeth, choking out her words, "I'm not–", She cried out loud once again as she felt the pain get worse, eventually passing out from the agony.