6

Aside from remixes of songs haunting (Y/n) in her dreams, everything was going according to plan

Aside from remixes of songs haunting (Y/n) in her dreams, everything was going according to plan. Within the second day of being in Tatarasuna, she'd found that she could communicate with animals, as well as mobs and bosses. This made her wonder; if her blood is gold, is every liquid in her body gold? Does this mean she cries tears of gold? Does she pee gold too? What if she was actually just made of gold entirely?

Clearly being in an au of a fictional world world was beginning to take its toll on her, in the worst way possible.

---

Somehow, the little dog friend of hers went missing. It was one of the only companions she had met along the way, and the one she had formed the most attachment with. Now's not the time to mope about such things, she was well aware. Though, it was still a shame. She was, after all, planning to bring it back to earth with her. 

Continuing her trip to Narukami island, in order to meet with a certain sly fox— literally and figuratively. It was best to meet with the people less likely to have an obsession, indeed. Although it puts her in higher risk, she didn't mind that much. A contemplative expression was plastered onto her face, halting abruptly. A blue, rectangular hologram popped up out of nowhere. Her eyes widened, what the hell is that?

►Loading ▪ ▪ ▪

▶𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥.𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘹?

𝘠𝘦𝘴     ▷𝘕𝘰

Without a second thought, the girl immediately selected yes.

𝘠𝘦𝘴𝘕𝘰

►Loading ▪ ▪ ▪

▶𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘹 . . .

►𝘓𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 . . .

A small video popped up on her screen, clicking the play button, she patiently waited for it to finish loading.

►"Hello? Is this thing even working"

"It is, now hurry up."

"'Kay, hey there uh-, 3-1-16-20-1-9-14?.. Hopefully, you receive this message. It's been around three days since we've last seen you. Your communication watch is still in our cabin. I'll have to make this as short as possible: You need to come back, asap. The virus is getting worse, and we're losing a lot without you. Don't forget to―"

░░░►E̷̦̓̂́͝R̴̰̘͉͈̬̫̼̬̓̀̒̀̇͐͆̆͠R̴̦̟̯̩̝̘͎͍̮̬͗O̸̡̮̲̟͓̹͖͑̈Ȑ̴̢̳̪̜̲̪̥͜ E̷̦̓̂́͝R̴̰̘͉͈̬̫̼̬̓̀̒̀̇͐͆̆͠R̴̦̟̯̩̝̘͎͍̮̬͗O̸̡̮̲̟͓̹͖͑̈Ȑ̴̢̳̪̜̲̪̥͜ E̷̦̓̂́͝R̴̰̘͉͈̬̫̼̬̓̀̒̀̇͐͆̆͠R̴̦̟̯̩̝̘͎͍̮̬͗O̸̡̮̲̟͓̹͖͑̈Ȑ̴̢̳̪̜̲̪̥͜░░░