4

sick? check.

didn't do schoolwork for a whole month and has everything piled up? yup.

Slowly losing the will to continue existing? yessir.

still pushing on bc you want to prove mfs wrong? FUCK YEAH.

---

You were on the way to Sumeru, the doggo still in your arms

You were on the way to Sumeru, the doggo still in your arms. You were trying your best not to get the attention of the archons, as that would be a hindrance to your plan. Next up on the list would be Inazuma, but you have no idea how to get there. Sure, you could maybe ask Beidou to sail you there with your creator privileges, but you'd rather not have people talk about you going to Inazuma. Others could hear and boy does news travel fast, fast enough to inform the shogun. In other words, you needed a way to get there quietly.

Honestly, where are your creator powers when you need it? If only you could be like Jesus and walk on water, or part the ocean like moses. The dog curiously tilted its head at you. Finding the action adorable, you mirrored what he did. tilting his head to the other side, you, once again, followed. He barked happily.

You stared at the ocean from the port. The saltwater glistening brightly under the setting sun. A slight smile tugged at your lips as an idea popped up in your head. Taking off your sandals, you sat down on the jetty and put the dog down beside you. The cool feeling of the ocean brushed against your bare feet. The view combined with the calm waves of the water gave a sense of tranquility of which you had barely felt ever since you had gotten here.

The fluffball beside you gingerly laid its head on your lap. It nuzzled up against you, golden eyes showing barely noticeable glow. Soon enough, you felt a solid, yet slimy feel under your feet. You cast a curious gaze upon the water, squinting your eyes to see exactly what it was. A quiet gasp escaped from your lips, seeing as it began to nudge at you. Picking up the dog, you held it close to your chest as you pulled your feet away from the ocean.

An azure blue.. tentacle? Hold on, it kind of looked like Osial..? You walked closer, the head of the said 'creature' raising up just a bit above the water. Moving your eyes to the dog in your arms, it looked at you happily, eyes shining brightly as if asking for praise. You pat his head and moved on to the Overlord of the Vortex. He raised his head at you. Deciding to go 'fuck it' and not give up this chance, you looked down upon him and bluntly asked, "Can you take me to Inazuma?"

He nodded his head, beckoning you to sit atop it. Plopping down on his head, he began to move to the requested destination. Wait a minute, if the traveler has reached Inazuma, then how the hell is Osial still here? You shook your head, now's not the time to think of such matters, once you've gone back, you wouldn't have to worry about it.

---

You seemed to have been taken into what you could recognize as Tatarasuna. Jumping off of Osial, you pat him on the head as a thanks, earning a pleased trill in response. You watched as he submurged himself underwater, perhaps swimming back to Liyue. Looking around, you noticed the frame of an odd looking person. It's not that you were being judgemental, but rather the fact that this person seemed to be different from all the others you've seen or met in Teyvat.

Seeming to have noticed you, the figure inched closer until you were able to study their features. Your face contorted into one of relief and glee at your familiar. She had a beautiful, white, crown looking headpiece, covered in intricate golden patterns and carvings. Long, thin golden chains hung from the middle, connecting its ends all the way to the back. Ornate shaped jewels of varying sizes dangled from the chains, each of them brightly shimmering under the lighting. Pearls were embedded along the top of the headpiece, sizes turning smaller and smaller as it descended from the center. Multiple fine gems adorned the lower parts of the pearls, going between and above as well. And lastly, a beautiful tear shaped pearl hung from the middle, and hanging from it was a singular golden jewel, shining brighter than all the others. A clear show of status and power. The said woman had long, fluffy burgundy hair. She has wispy fringe bangs, parted in the center and brushed to the sides of her head. Her eyes were a piercing charcoal grey, going greatly with her hair color. Peculiar diamond shaped pupils looked at you with a tinge of softness. Her delicate attire was more than enough to show her status. She was wearing a white, flowy dress, which unlike her headpiece, was only lightly covered in gold and jewelries, yet it didn't make her look any less dignified. Her hands were clasped together as she made her way toward you, a soft smile on her rosy lips.

Towering over you, the six foot five beauty unclasped her hands and held yours. A single name came to mind as she stood before you, radiating an aura that almost made you want to fall asleep in her presence. Your eyes fogged up as what was currently happening began sinking into you. Glossy eyed, you breathed out a name, the only thing that you could think about in this moment.

❝𝕬𝖉𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆? Αγαπητέ μου?❞

---

Hi so sorry that this chapter is a bit shorter than the others. As you can see, I'm trying to get better at writing (being more descriptive with it) and because I actually suck ass at descriptions, I'll just show you guys the images of the dress and headpiece.

 As you can see, I'm trying to get better at writing (being more descriptive with it) and because I actually suck ass at descriptions, I'll just show you guys the images of the dress and headpiece

Adasha is an exceptionally beautiful lady, so I'd like you to imagine that<3

Adasha is an exceptionally beautiful lady, so I'd like you to imagine that<3. Also btw I don't speak Greek, I just went on google translate 💀.