19

I've returned to feed you all 😼😼

-

"Hold on— Isn't he Candidus? Who the hell is 'Aiden'?", The man's companion frowned, raising a straight brow. The two men paid no heed to her, the decision forming to ignore her and focus on one another.

Aiden chuckled his hand shielding the gaping wound on his abdomen. His other hand supported him, clutching onto the ground soiled in his own blood as he propped himself up.

"My dearest cousin—", He coughed out with a grin, blood staining his teeth, "I didn't expect you to be such a traitorous bastard."

The man narrowed his eyes down at Aiden, a mild smile playing on his lips, "Well, I'm done here," He stated, ignoring the words of the other, "Let us depart.", The man reached out a hand to his companion, who swat it away and glanced at Aiden.

"Can't believe he even turned into a dog, and I can't believe Albus tried to kill him... I'll never understand insane people.", She muttered to herself, walking away from the scene.

-

You woke up. Early or late? You're unsure. After all, you're too deep underground to know whether or not the sun has risen. The cold ground met with your equally as cold feet, your eyes examining the room and landing upon a fresh set of clothes by the edge of the bed, but you chose to ignore it for now.

The room was glacial, barely heated at all. Despite this, you were not bothered by it— perhaps a perk from being an entity. You strode over to the neatly folded clothes and began to dress yourself. It was a plain set of clothes, nothing much, yet it was comfortable enough to have.

"It's padded, that's good.", You muttered, before realizing your voice wasn't the same as the one of your disguise, meaning you were in your original form. As swiftly as you could, you shifted into the citizen, breathing out a sigh of relief at the fact that you've noticed before you left. Slipping your sandals on, you made your way out of your given room.

You suppose the traveler has yet to reach Fontaine, so perhaps they're still in the Sumeru arc. You shuddered at the memories of the long quests, that very nation, as much as you adore it, was one of the main reasons you momentarily quit playing Genshin.

Though, Fontaine rekindled your love for the game, and after its release, you reverted back into your Genshin addiction... and your gacha addiction.

"Damn this, 6 months in here? Fucking oratrice ruining everything.", You mumbled furiously to yourself. Your period might be close, now that you think about it, given the fact that you're becoming increasingly pissy.

How the hell would you even survive here? Now that you think about it, you haven't gotten your period at all since you got here.... Is the cycle different? This needs to be studied by physiologists or whoever keeps track of that.