11

You spent an extra few minutes just terrorizing the poor man

You spent an extra few minutes just terrorizing the poor man. His timbers have been shivered a bit too much. Remembering that he's the one leading you in the city, you felt bad for what you were doing so you ceased terrifying him to his core. The guy seemingly relaxed the moment you kept your mouth shut. He was about to ask about why you did so but went against the thought in fear of, well, you.

Finally, you were in the city. Somewhat. Currently you were stuck in the stables and being guarded by the millelith. Apparently the guy snitched on you and now they called the 'creator', aka the clone of yourself. It was beyond you how they managed to look exactly like you and where they found the audacity to act like they were you. Well, they can't outdo the doer, can they?

"Goofy ass bitch wanna be me," You muttered in English, "Funny."

One of the millelith overheard you, but given he couldn't understand what you were saying, paid you no mind and instead continued on with his duty. You didn't really didn't want to be her. The only reason you decided to stay was to see who this imposter was and how good they managed to play your role. It better be a good one, you'd feel insulted if they did such an atrocious job at imitating you and manage to convince people they're you.

Another millelith soldier came in, "Her grace is on the way.", He said. The others nodded and turned to you. Confused, you stared up at them.

"Alright, get a halter and saddle. Don't forget the whip if it's uncooperative.", one of them commanded.

Oh..

OH..

hold on, they'll get the WHAT.

That was your sign to teleport, except you forgot how to.

-

Xiao stared down at the city of Liyue above the mountains.

"That horse..", His brows furrowed at the similar sense of serenity he felt in its presence. The odd thing was, his karmic debt.. disappeared around it? Similar to when he first met the creator, that horse was capable of the same things. Yet how come when he met the creator once more it worsened? Surely, following a horse around should've been the least of his concerns, but the presence he felt the same moment it 'appeared'... He could never mistake it for anything else.

His eyes lit up in realization. Could it be?

-

You stared at the world below you. You managed to distract the soldiers enough to flee, and by flee you mean that you used your amazingness and remembered how to teleport. In order to not get spotted, you shapeshifted into a bird. Ah, life is so annoying when you're trying to avoid death.

Why are you even avoiding death? Well because you can't die. Thanks a lot bitchass powers, thanks a lot. You snapped out of your silent complaining when you noticed a familiar adeptus on the roof of Wangshu Inn. You came to the decision of landing near him given he likely wouldn't know it was you because you're a bird. 

You were wrong.

The moment you landed onto the rooftop, you were snatched by Xiao, who held on to you tightly- but not tight enough to be uncomfortable, but tight enough for you to be unable to fly away. What the hell. Did he know it was you? Was he planning to kill you? Silently cursing yourself for your stupidity, you failed to register the fact that he had yet to impale you with his spear.

(He can impale me with his 'spear' though, if yk what I mean *wink wink*)

(Shut up I'm narrating)

(What if you shut me up with deez nuts)

(What if I kill Klee off?)

(You wouldn't dare.)

(I would if you don't shut up. Now look, we took up 55 words)

"You... are you really?..", Xiao held you near his face.

Should you risk it? What if it was a trap? What if-

Oh my goodness just make a decision already. 

Leave me alone, don't you have a group to disappoint?

The way I gasped at the disrespect.

You chose to ignore the parasite in your head and instead did another dumb decision that would likely get you killed if it were anyone else.

"Hi."

And just like that, you answered Xiao's question with a 'hi'. He stared at you blankly thanks to your response. After a moment, he blinked and nodded his head, then held you to his chest. 

"So it is you. It's great to see you again, your grace.", He said, and if you squint you could see how his lips slightly curved upwards.

"How did you know it was me?", You inquired. Maybe you should just stay with him, so you don't get hunted down. But... you can't really keep living like that, can you? You need to resolve the entire situation one way or another. Now you were curious, if this was like the susbedo event, then would that mean the 'you' who isn't really you but was pretending to be you was a whopperflower? Or are they perhaps another enemy mob? Why are you asking so many questions in this chapter?

Out of absolutely fucking nowhere, you got the feeling of getting struck down by lightning when nothing but air existed around you. A strong gust of wind made you fly out of Xiao's arms and yeeted you to god knows where; hopefully it wasn't the backrooms. Now here you are, at a cliff where you had a perfect view of the city of Mondstadt. And it was at that moment that you realized that you were beyond fucked. That damned ventilator..!

-

Hi my pookie wookies 🥺🥺

Did you miss me because I did.

Updates will now be as fast as eula's next rerun 🥰🥰🥰