1k reads special

GOOD MORNING/ AFTERNOON/ EVENING MY DARLINGS. TODAY IS GOOD TODAY IS GREAT TODAY IS THE DAY I GET TO BREATH OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF 😍😍

1k reads omg, marry me all of you.

Keep in mind this isn't part of the main story, just a side story that occurs by the end of the book 🥰

---

There was hardly a peaceful day in your life as the 'divine overseer and creator'

There was hardly a peaceful day in your life as the 'divine overseer and creator'. Today was an exceptionally chaotic day, though. Servants in your palace (built by The Simps™) rummaged through multiple boxes, every single one of them preparing the decorations. Citizens crowded the bustling streets, reminding you of rush hour back on earth.

Earth, ah, yes, earth. You were wondering how everyone was fairing back there. Perhaps you'll pay them a visit, who knows? Hopefully, they're alright.

A bubbly voice interrupted your train of thought. Rushing towards you, Collei held both your hands with excitement covering her face.

"Come on, your grace, the others are waiting!", She exclaimed, pulling you along with her. A chuckle escaped your mouth at the girl who's filled with enthusiasm and energy. You wish it was the same for you but alas, you're now old and not as optimistic as before.

A smile tugged at your lips as you inspected Collei for longer. Ah, this child really never fails to brighten up your day. Stopping in front of a certain meeting room, you could hear everything going on inside.

"Do you really think something so... simple would suit her grace?"

Yup that's Kaveh.

"You don't get to talk about this when you haven't even calculated the budget, Kaveh."

That tone of voice... ah, it's Haitham

"Knock knock-"

"No."

Cyno and Tighnari, shame, I wanted to hear the joke.

"Why am I stuck with these worms."

Only a single person comes to mind with the word 'worms', it's Kuni~

"Why are you here in the first place?"

Wow, Paimon still seems to have it in for him.

"Stay 5 stars away from me you flat teyvat believer"

Mona too, damn.

"Damn, everyone hates you, can't relate."

Aether stop, the guy has abandonment issues, don't add bullying into his trauma list.

"Traveler."

Keqing's the only responsible person in that room, isn't she?

Knock.