7

You happily munched on your apple

You happily munched on your apple. The scales you somehow developed earlier slowly began to fade away. Now, you were sitting by a river. Perhaps you should've realized that there are people who don't welcome you in this world, maybe then you could've avoided the hand that pushed you into the water.

Splash!

Oh well, that was a good apple. You accepted your fate, given you were never taught how to swim. A hand yanked you out of the water. So you were gonna live after all, okay.

"Are you crazy? What do you think you're doing drowning yourself in―?!", The voice cut themself off, "Hold on.. your grace?", The owner of the voice now began shaking you awake. Your eyes opened to see a.. furry? The first thing you noticed about him was his long, fluffy ears. It reminded you of a bunny. Wait a minute, isn't he Tighnari?

You sat up and stared at him. He stared back, long, well groomed tail swishing back and forth. Your mind was empty, the only thing you could comprehend at the moment was the fact that you wanted to touch his tail.

"Can I.."

"?"

"Can I touch your tail."

🧍‍♀️🧍‍♂️

🥺😦

---

In the end, he agreed to you petting his tail because of your small pleas (constant pestering and creator perks, actually) during the trip to Gandharva Ville. Despite this, he didn't seem annoyed in the slightest, in fact, he looked quite happy. He led you to a wooden cabin, beckoning for you to come in. You stood for a while, stunned at how nice the rainforest in Sumeru is.

You did realize just now, though, that you were somehow in Sumeru. What in the fuckery just happened? No one but author knows, you guess. Pushing that aside to uncover for later, you continued to stare at the scenery of Sumeru. It truly was much better in person! The game graphics couldn't do it any justice. It was indeed very green, which is to be expected from the fact that they have the archon of grass. You pulled yourself out of your thoughts and entered the cabin.

The Jade chamber rebuilding had just begun, meaning that the Inazuma archon quest was finished. Tighnari left for a while, as he was called by another forest ranger. You plopped yourself down on a seat. Your mind began to wander back to the incident earlier; First, you caught the little pet of that bastard, then you 'coincidentally' got pushed into the river a while after that happened. Yeah, that dog likely called one of his servants to do that, but the question is... How did you get to Sumeru? You genuinely couldn't figure this one out. 

Tighnari came back, holding a cup of water and handing it to you. You let out a little thanks and picked it up, examining to see if it was similar to, well, the tea brewed by Jean. Seeing no sign of poison, you lifted it up and drank the entire thing. Damn, you were thirsty.

The moment you placed the cup down, your vision blurred. your world was spinning and you felt your consciousness slipping away. A metallic flavor filled your mouth, as you stared down at the blood dripping on your lap. Previously hazel to green hues now had a tint of black and purple. Those same eyes stared down at you as you began to die.

Ah, that bastard, how low of him to kill you this way. To take over someone else's body.

-

Your eyes shot open, and you sat up in a..

void of nothingness?

Weird. You looked around, yet it seemed to be unending. Makes sense.

"Oh, you're awake, not really, but that's good.", You heard an all too familiar voice speak.

"Wait you're the parasite?", You asked, trying to find the source of the voice.

"First of all, I'm no parasite, second of all, look up.", It said, mildly annoyed by how you addressed it. You doubted that it wasn't a parasite, but listened to its instructions and focused your eyes up. 

A carbon copy of you, except looking much older, stared down at you with a smirk.

"Surprised, huh? I know I'm breath taking but―"

"What the fuck is that abomination."

"..."

"..."

She let out an offended gasp, accusingly pointing a finger down at you, "HEY! You and I are the same person, excuse you!", she scoffed.

You stared at her incredulously. She noticed how you stared and pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

"You once sent someone you liked candies and found out they're allergic."

Oh.

She really was you, then. You relaxed at the revelation of one of your darkest secrets. Staring back up at her, you asked, "Why am I here?", to which she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Well, that little rat caused your death, through Tighnari, yes?", She inquired as you nodded. She did a little motion with her hands as she continued to speak, "Since I don't like to cry like a bitch baby when I lose, I'll let you have another chance to get back at him―", She paused to see your reaction. You stared up expectantly at her, waiting for her to continue. 

"―It would bring you back to earth, though, it'll be much harder this time. Are you willing?"

"Yes.", You said without a second thought. She smiled and stepped down. Placing both her hands on your shoulders, she began to chant a spell.

"Also, keep in mind you will return to teyvat as an imposter, as someone else claimed to be you after you 'died'.", She smiled menacingly.

"Bitch you should have said so sooner―"

"Mkay bye!"

And with that, you, once again, blacked out.

-

"Captain, you're back!", Someone said, someone you don't recognize the voice of. Wait, where are you? You sat up immediately and stared at the strangers who circled you. Though, there were specific people who caught your attention.

"Adasha? Alethea? Arthur? and.. You damned bastard?!"

The same rat who caused your death was standing right in front of you with a knowing smirk.

-

𝘼𝙧𝙘 1: 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

:identification of someone or something or person from previous encounters or knowledge.

𝙀𝙣𝙙

▶𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙧𝙘 2...

▶𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨!

▶𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙧𝙘 2...

▶E̵̮̖̱̩̖̘͋͂̓̿͊͊̐͘͝Ȓ̶̳̖́͊͆̌͂̚̕R̵̮͓̤̀͛͗̓̑͂͊͆͑O̶̢̡̺̗͇̖̺̙͐̈ͅŔ̴̝̼̘̤͚͎̯̼

▶𝘼𝙧𝙘 2 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙

-

Yehey.. arc one is over. Arc 2 will be more of an original book for the first few chapters, but I'll make it as short as possible so we can get to teyvat.