9

Alethea managed to catch up to you before nightfall

Alethea managed to catch up to you before nightfall. Quickly grabbing your hand, she whispered in your ear, "I need to talk to you."

So there you both sat, in your room. She nervously fidgeted around before gathering the courage to speak, "So um... You may know my background of uh, being known as 'blessed'."

You nodded waiting for her to speak again. She was a sweet girl, and knowing her background (thanks to a certain rat) made you pity her. A blush lightly dusted her cheeks while she stared at you, making her all the more nervous.

"I-I know about your situation.", She managed to blurt out. Immediately, you tensed at her words, eyes wide in shock. Noticing your reaction, she began to frantically comfort you.

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone, I just have to speak with you.", Knowing this, you relaxed a bit. Taking this as a sign to continue, she spoke again, "Well, I—"

but she was unable to continue that sentence as the world around you seemed to glitch.

-

You did not expect to wake up and see yourself in a dream again yet here you were.

"Hi."

"Fuck you, fuck off, give yourself a fuck."

"I know, I'm still sad about her ending too. Anyway, how was your first fight?", She said, placing her hands behind her head as she floated on air.

"Much better than anticipated, in all honesty.", You shrugged. It was true, you had absolutely no idea how the hell you managed to use guns that well but you did. She smirked at you, an aura of smugness began to surround her.

"Well, you can thank me for that," You swore that you could see sparkles around her as she spoke, well, bragged, "—and it also took a while to convince him to teach me- hey are you even listening.", She crossed her arms with a frown.

"No.", You bluntly replied. An offended gasp came from the female at your response.

"This is why you got an 89 in Science you failure.", She sneered.

"An 89?!", You exclaimed, horrified by the revelation.

"Oh right, it didn't happen yet," She muttered, "Well, at least it can be avoided.", She said.

"..did you get disowned?", You inquired, genuinely curious. She laughed at your question, wiping away tears from how hard she was laughing.

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Oops sucrose is dead.."

"Sucrose is WHAT."

"That's not important," She said, her face becoming more serious, "There's a way to prevent... whatever happened.", You listened attentively to every word she told you.

"I'll fill you in on one of your biggest questions: The 'earth' you're in is the future. When you were sent there, rather than your own body, it was my body. You felt no different given that you were unable to see my body's appearance any different from yours. Everything that helped you out was thanks to muscle memory.", She casually dropping a bomb on you, "I'm assuming he doesn't know yet, not that it matters, but, pushing him aside, I can bring you back to Teyvat."

Your eyes widened at the last sentence, "I'm sorry, but why do that after I've finally gotten back?", She stared at you for a moment, before nodding her head at your question.

"Seems you haven't experienced the side effects of being in a body you're not quite used to. Although it is your body, there's a difference. If I don't take you back soon, you'll end up vomiting blood, experiencing extreme headaches that'll be strong enough to have your head spinning, have the feeling as if there's a pressure on your body, and more.", She listed as you let her words sink in to you, "Oh, and Teyvat will go to shit given that there's an imposter claiming to be you. Soon enough though, Teyvat will go into flames and chaos because its true creator isn't there."

"What," You replied were currently getting information bombed at you every 5 seconds and you were not liking it, "I don't recall ever signing up for this shit."

"Sadly, it was signed before we were even made.", She said, silently agreeing with your statement.

"Is there anything more I need to be told?", You questioned, rubbing your temples.

"Well, I'll continue to be a parasite in your head, though you already know that.", She clasped her hands together, smiling widely at you before she continued, "Time in earth will pause when I send you back. I'll tell you a few more things you need to know and prevent."

You listened quietly, knowing that if you were to miss a single detail, it'd be a big problem.

-

There are times where you were thankful for your future self. Such as the fact that she warned you that you might be attacked on sight. Here you were, in the Liyue yet again. You stood up and dusted your pants, maybe next time you'd spawn in Inazuma.

Your time in Earth was cut relatively short, and you were given more questions than answers. Disappointing as it is, you knew that you had to resolve the issue in Teyvat while future you took care of Earth's problem.

Deciding to go to Wangshu Inn and find Xiao, you went on your merry way. Whilst skipping there, you saw a familiar black fur in the bushes. Your eyes lit up in recognition. You hurriedly picked up the dog and hugged it tightly.

"Ah, I missed you.", You sighed, holding the dog close. He stared at you, tilting his head in confusion. You laughed at the action, booping his nose and continuing with your walk to Wangshu Inn.

The dog seemed distressed, for some odd readon. He kept staring behind you, yet when you turned to look at whatever he may be seeing, there was nothing. You knew it was weird, and kept on guard. After all, you had to meet Xiao first before anybody.

Yet you failed to notice that the adeptus was already behind you.

-

I just got back from my dentist who had performed surgery on me, so my mouth hurts. My mouth hurts so fucking much even my head is affected. Also, I had a 2nd period this month for some reason. Anyway, it was worth all the pain and watching through the mirror of how they cut my gums open because I got creative inspiration from it 🥰.