14

The shock, confusion, and complete fear on her face was the most fulfilling thing you've ever seen in your life

The shock, confusion, and complete fear on her face was the most fulfilling thing you've ever seen in your life. It was absolutely worth every and all efforts you have made so far. Your hand clutched her shoulder tightly, threatening to bruise the skin underneath her clothing. Despite the room filled by nothing but silence, you could sense the anxiousness that she radiated off. Beads of sweat rolled off her face, dropping onto the floor. She had certainly not expected you to figure her out so quickly.

"Did you miss me?", You whispered tauntingly. She attempted to call the guards but you covered her mouth with your other hand, "Ah, we can't have you do that, can we?"

Silence ensued once more. This situation was... odd. Normally, she'd have taken this chance to mock you, berate you, perhaps even try to pry off the hand on her shoulder. But she didn't. Rather, she was so incredibly consumed by fear that she froze. And that's...

Not fun at all. You frowned at the lack of reaction. How much had she dulled from the last time you two saw each other? Is she really not going to fight back?

That would be your thought process had you not remembered something else.

This was your sister. She's the same snake who caused you to end up like this. Obviously, she would have a much, much more elaborate plan than.. this.

"What.. do you want from me?...", She muttered silently, glancing at you.

"Quit the act. I'm not stupid.", You spat in annoyance.

"What act?", She replied to you innocently. The mere fact she thinks that you'd fall for that makes your blood boil.

"I'm not the same bitch who you can manipulate, snake.", You rolled your eyes. At the name, her expression dropped. Irritation was evident in her face.

"You've grown a lot, little sister.", She gave you a grin, "I hope you're prepared for the hunting competition.", She sang, turning to you. At present, your hand has been removed from her shoulder, which she is now rubbing.

Hold on... hunting competition?

So your suspicions were right all along. They had been expecting you. That's the reason why Venti dragged you to Mondstadt.

A hunting competition consists of hunters, and most importantly:

Prey.

Who else would qualify as the best prey other than you? And your dear elder sister had the front row seat to the show.

She was also aware she'll die the moment she gets caught, but she'll bring you down with her. If she can't live this life, the life of praise and worship everywhere she goes, complete luxury, prioritized accommodation, and more, then she won't let you have it.

She'll make sure of it.

Your eyes glinted with malice, all directed towards her, yet contrast to that, a wide smile was plastered on your face.

"Fuck you.", You said as you heard an incredibly loud horn blow, signifying the beginning of the competition.

-

Ningguang sat in the Jade Chamber. The horn already blew and she heard. That was not at all good. You'll get hunted down by all the seven nations!

Her mind drifted to the contract you both made. Ever since that, you have never left her mind.

"I have a proposal. Would you be willing to listen?", You spoke professionally. Holy shit you're so damn screwed. How the hell do you make her agree? You don't know. You could only hope.

"Of course.", Ningguang replied, sipping her tea. She looked so hot. Wait no you shouldn't be focusing on that. Fuck.

"This would be regarding me being in Liyue. I'll only be passing by, meaning it won't be that long before I depart. I would like to request for you to make my stay unknown to anyone outside or inside of Liyue.", You said. Maybe you should just listen to Levi and give up on your dreams and die. Hold on, you're the protagonist, right? So surely your amazing protagonist powers would work in this situation?

"That's... quite hard to grant, your grace. First of all— concealing the existence of someone from the rest of Teyvat is quite a difficult task. Second, there would be citizens who could catch sight of you either way, and rumors spread faster than wildfire.", Ningguang politely explained. Nevermind, fuck protagonist powers. When you needed it the most, it vanished.

You nodded at her reasoning. Well shit. Looks like you can't get your materials peacefully after all. Then you should just ask about what you came here for.

"I see.. then, if that is not possible, this next request of mine must be approved.", You emphasized. Ningguang nodded hesitantly.

"I wish for no other living being aside from me to enter or be near the vicinity of the cave in Tianqiu Valley.", You made your final request to her. She remained silent but nodded slowly. With this, people might grow curious and investigate the matter, that will only burden Ningguang so she still has to grant your first request. Wonderful move you made there.

"Alright. I shall grant both your requests, but only if you abide by my conditions.", She glanced over to you and you nodded, motioning for her to continue, "First, you must not mention this to another soul. Second, I am to know of your purpose. Third, you must not stay in Liyue for longer than 2 weeks, otherwise, I'll be unable to keep your visit here hidden."

Those were the conditions? You accepted that shit faster than ever. The second part wasn't even that hard, you just won't tell her the whole thing. You wouldn't be lying and therefore you have still kept your contract.

That was the day that the second ever contract between the divine creator and another being bas been made.

Ningguang sighed as she continued signing paperwork, not wishing to join the others in hunting you down. There was a clouded look in her eyes, a blush spread across her cheeks up to the tips of her ears. If only she could cage you up and hide you away from the world.

-

You have never been more thankful for your shape shifting ability. You ran away by jumping out the window and hiding amongst the citizens, pretending to be one of those who wishes to purge the 'imposter'. Honestly, you only did that because you thought it would be funny, but then realized that you have to expose your sister who is fucking untouchable right now. You really should've finished the job and stab her right then and there. Man.

She is a piece of shit who hates you for some reason you don't know. It's not your fault she can't live without obsessing over you?? Imitating the way you look, the way you act, the way you dress, the things you like... It was as if her world revolves around you. Creepy as hell.

This situation you've gotten involved in is really... messy. If only you could go back to the time where you waste your life away on your shit as you decay in your bed. Your favorite memories.

But you got into this stuff for the thrill anyway. You're guessing you've already lost your last shred of sanity by getting thrown into a videogame and registering the fact that you can get attacked and killed and still be perfectly fine. You have some awesome abilities too. Maybe you shouldn't have been given cool protagonist powers. Shame.

Shaking your thoughts away, you snickered to yourself, "And the hunt commences~ Do your best, Teyvat. Do not disappoint me."

-

Holy shit it felt like it's been 5 years, 4 months, 19 days, and 22 hours since I last uploaded something. How's life going??