Synopsis

DISCLAIMERS: ALL THE NAMES, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE PURELY FICTIONAL ONLY. 
THIS STORY IS UNDER AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION.

THE BOOK PHOTO ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.
SOURCE: PINTEREST, GOOGLE.

Sypnosis

Alessandro is one of the most successful businessmen in the world. He was handsome, smart, rich. Almost everything he wants he can easily get with his money.

In a young age, there is a lot of people who envy him for being rich. They even called him crazy billionaire because they said Alessandro is really insane when it comes to bussiness.

Alessandro didn't care about that because for him, his life is almost perfect until he met an accident.

An accident that changed his whole life. His left leg was shattered and the chances of him still being able to walk again were 10%

The great Alessandro Chavilire became crippled and because of that he suffered from depression.

While in the midst of grief he met his adopted sister Cassidy Chavilire. She helped Alessandro accept his condition, she helped him get out of loneliness.

Cassey thought that Alessandro finally acknowledge her as his little sister, little did she know that little by little, the young man was planning to claim her as his.

Instead, she became HER BROTHER OBSESSION.

++++

Mag sisimula ulit tayo mula sa umpisa, sana wag na ireport :)) pls sis wag niyo na report. Chareng