Kabanata 21

Kabanata 21

[ Cassidy's point of view ]

I looked at Annie with a great shocked filled in my eyes "W-what?" hindi ko makapaniwalang tanong. Lumapit naman ito sakin agad bago ako kinikilig na niyakap.

"I know you were shock because we were too but believe us or not, you're gonna be the Cinderella, William Scot leading lady!"

I also looked at Emma and she was also smiling widely like Annie. I still couldn’t recover from the shocked I felt because I didn’t expect this. I thought Dakota was the chosen one? How did I get the role?

"I-i don't understand, isn't Dakota already got the role?" tanong ko pa muli sakanila "That was just a rumor made by that witch manager, they want attention that's why they made that, but it quickly backfired to them because you're going to play the main role and that's the big slap on their faces." sabi ni Emma na malaki ang ngisi.

"Isn't fun to see her watching you play that role? After all she was chosen to play your evil step sister Drizella. That role really fits in her." at malakas silang tumawa dalawa bago nag apir.

Hindi ko naman maiwasan matahimik, nung mga nakaraang linggo lang ay pinoproblema ko ang career kong pabagsak na.

Ngayon na bumalik ako ulit dito sa America ay hindi lang ito naging maayos kundi nakuha ko pa ang role na pinag aagawan ng lahat.

"Hey, what's the problem?" tanong ni Annie matapos nitong mapansin ang pagiging tahimik ko, napatingin naman ako sa kanila bago pilit na ngumiti "I'm just thinking that I don't deserve this role." dahil doon ay nagkatinginan sila ni Emma.

"Stop saying that, you are a great actress and we all know that you really deserve to play that role. You're a living princess right?" Emma said trying to console me, I looked at the twins for a few seconds before I smiled at them.

I couldn't tell them what was going through my head. Why I believe I do not deserve that role. I got it not because I'm a good actress, but because someone voluntarily gave me that role.

And I know who is it.

"Oh my! Is that a puppy!?" biglang sigaw na tanong ni Emma, si Annie na nasa tabi ko ay nanlaki din ang mata matapos makita si Snow.

I had forgotten that Snow was on my lap. it was just funny because she was still quiet and didn't even try to make a sound, so the two hadn't noticed her until now.

"Yeah, you both are rude for failing to notice my baby immediately, she's Snow by the way." pakilala ko kay Snow sa kanila.

Mabilis namang lumapit si Emma sakin bago kinarga si Snow.

"God! What I have done? Why did I not notice a very cute puppy like you?" umarte pa siyang parang naiiyak, napapangiti akong umiling.

If Annie is obsessed in attractive guys, then Emma is obsessed in dog. Matagal niya na talagang gusto mag karoon ng alagang aso. Ang busy schedules lang namin ang pumipigil sa kanya na mag ampon but now,

I think she will choose to babysit Snow more than me "She's cute but where did you get her?" tanong ni Annie.

"Someone gave her to me as a gift." sagot ko habang hindi pa din inaalis ang tingin kay Snow at Emma.