Kabanata 36

Kabanata 36

[ Narrator's point of view ]

While the Nanny and Sasha's bodyguard looked at each other, there was the same nervousness that they both felt while not knowing what to do with Alessandro who was carrying Sasha.

Sasha looked at both of them with an uneasy expression "Haha, right. Uncle they are my Nanny and bodyguard." she pointed her tiny finger at them to introduce them to Alessandro.

Alessandro, who was looking at the two person in front of him couldn't help but to smirk in annoyance "You left my niece alone in this big airport without thinking that something bad might happen about her? Do Sergio really choose a foolish servants for his daughter? " Alessandro asked with full of authority while his intimidating eyes were giving them a cold, yet dangerous look. 

Ang bodyguard at Nanny naman ni Sasha ay hindi mapigilan na makaramdam ng takot ngunit kahit ganoon, nakaramdam rin sila ng pagtataka dahil sa sinabi rin ni Alessandro patungkol kay Sergio.

"Uncle, don't scold them. I said to them that I can stay here alone, it's my fault that I didn't mind my own business that's why I get to trouble." sabi ni Sasha para makalma ang kanyang Daddy.

Ang Bodyguard at Nanny niya ay wala pa rin alam sa nangyayari, hindi nila maisip kung paano nag kita si Alessandro at si Sasha at kung ano rin ba ang sinasabi ng kanilang maliit na amo sa ama nito.

Ang dahilan kaya natagalan ang bodyguard ni Sasha sa pag bili ay dahil nagkaproblema ang machine na binibilhan ng bottled water dito sa airport, samantalang ang kanyang Nanny naman ay nahirapan dahil madaming tao sa public bathroom.

Still, kahit pareho nilang hindi ginusto na matagalan, may pagkakamali pa rin sila dahil iniwan nila si Sasha na mag isa kung kaya't muntik na ang bata na mapahamak at nakita pa ito ng sarili nitong ama na siyang pinag tataguan mismo nila.

Alessandro who calmed down for a moment, took a deep breath after hearing what his daughter said "Still, they are guilty because they left you alone. I have to tell your Father about this." seryoso nitong sabi.

Nakagat na lang ni Sasha ang kanyang labi bago napatingin sa dalawang tauhan na binibigyan na siya ng nagtatakang tingin.

"Your Dad, Sergio is in New york so it means you are here at the airport to go there, am I right?" muling tanong ni Alessandro sa bata.

And because of what he just said, the eyes of the two servants who had been filled with wonder and didn't know what to do since earlier, now widened their eyes upon realizing what Alessandro was saying.

"I have my plane ready. You all don't mind if you all go in the new york with me since that's also your destination, right?" Alessandro asked them again, the two servants who still don't know what to say, both cleared their throats.

"I'm afraid that we can't do that, Eldest young master of the Chavilire family." said by the bodyguard after he gathered all his courage to refuse the devil in front of them.

Alessandro's eyes look at him with a demonic gaze that sent a chills down to his spine "And why is that?" malamig na tanong ni Alessandro rito.

Si Sasha na nakatingin kung paano iniipit ni Alessandro ang Bodyguard at Nanny niya ay napailing para senyasan ang dalawa.

"Its because my Dad was hiding me to the Chavilire family, I hope you understand that reason, uncle." dahilan ulit ni Sasha sa kanyang Ama.