Kabanata 16

Warning: Spg

Kabanata 16

[ Cassidy's point of view ]

"Cassey anak, your Dad and I are already here in Santorini Greece, I'm not sure if you can contact us especially since your Dad and I talked about not touching the phone or any of our gadgets so that we can have quality time together." si Mommy ito na nasa kabilang linya.

Nandoon sila sa Greece ngayon para magbakasyon, kung hindi ako nagkakamali ay isang buwan silang mawawala dito.

"Don't worry about me Mom, mag enjoy lang po kayo ni Dad d'yan. With all of responsibilities that you two have here, you both really need to relax." they are already in their 50s so it's just right that they give each other more time and be happy without any worries.

"Then, take care of yourself there. After a month ay babalik din kami agad d'yan ng Daddy mo." hindi ko naman maiwasan mapangiti dahil doon "Ingat din po kayo ni Daddy." nakangiti ay binaba ko na din ang tawag.

I'm already 22 years old and yet pag dating sa kanila ni Dad ay tila bata pa din ako umasta "Hey! Look what I found!" napatingin ako kay Annie ng tumakbo ito palapit sakin.

She's Emma twin sister slash my manager.

She showed me her phone and I saw a conversation there "Wilkins is the director of Cinderella! Didn't he praise you for being a good actress? I think he might recommend you to the producer so your chances of getting that role are huge." hindi ko maiwasan matahimik.

She's right about that, honestly ay rumor pa lang na may bagong version na Cinderella ang ilalabas ng Hollywood ay madami ng mga actress na kagaya ko ang gustong gusto makuha ang role na 'yun.

That movie is a very big project and when you are chosen as Cinderella, you will become even more famous.

But I'm not just focused on that, I just want to secure my status in the entertainment industry by getting that big role. "You think so? should I call Wilkins then?" sobrang laki ng ngiti niya bago tumango ng mabilis.

Natawa ako nang mahina bago ko muling kinuha ang phone ko, I dialed Wilkins number "Hey." bati ko dito ng sagutin niya ang tawag.

"Oh my gorgeous Cassidy! I think I know why you call me." sinuklay ko ang malambot kong buhok gamit ang aking daliri.

"It's about the role Wilkins, you think I can get that?" medyo nag aalinlangan pa 'ko,  many famous actresses like me are fighting to get that role. If it wasn't for what Annie said, I wouldn't have the strength to compete with them.

"I'm sorry honey but I already suggested your name to the producer, unfortunately he said that his big boss wants Dakota to lead the big role." napakagat ako sa ibabang labi dahil sa labis na pagkadismaya, gosh Cassey! Did you really think that you can get that role easily?

"Oh, what a shame.." bulong ko sa kanya.

"But I can give you the role of being the fairy god mother, I'm pretty sure you can easily get that role although you're gonna over shine the main actress." mabigat man ang loob ay natawa pa din ako nang mahina dahil sa biro niyang yun.

"Silly stop joking like that, I'll hung up the phone now and sorry for the inconvenience by the way. I know you were busy."

"No worries honey." mabilis kong tinignan si Annie na nag hihintay sa tabi ko bago ako mabagal na umiling sa kanya.