Part 1

Note: I am sorry for my english Or any other kind of mistake if you don't like the story then don't read but please don't do any negative comment .

The story starts from Aarohi and Manjari when they returned from temple Aarohi saw Shefali bhabhi
worried
Aarohi asked her then Shefali narrates the whole story that Akshara were having cramps so she went to hospital with Neil.

Aarohi gets worried for her sister and her babies. So she calls Neil.

Aarohi: Neil Akshu kaisi hai aur uske babies sab thik hai na tum kahan ho

Neil : Relax Aaru bhabhi bhi thik hain babies bhi main abhi concert ki location pr ja rha hun kuch emergency hai tum maa ke sath hospital chali jao aur bhabhi ko lekar seedha ghar lautna. Bye

Aarohi tried to speak something but he cuts the call.

Aarohi and Manjari went to hospital to pick Akshara . They reached hospital and saw Akshara.
Manjari was about take Akshara outside the hospital when she heard a familiar voice.

It was Aarohi.

Aarohi: Neil khan hai aur wo kis emergency ki baat kr rha tha? (In a stern voice)

Akshara told her everything and that she and Neil were about to go but she felt the cramps again . So Neil left her here. And we had called the police.

Aarohi: What !!! Are you stupid? Mai achche se janti hun ki tune hi Neil ko bola hoga jane kyunki Neil emotional jarur hai but emotional fool nahin. Agar tere mahaan banne ke chakkar mein Neil ko kuch hua to mai tuje kabhi maaf nahi karungi.

She ran towards the Car leaving Akshara and Manjari shocked. Manjari was also angry with Akshara but she didn't said anything cause Akshara is not in a good state.

Aarohi started driving near the police station she tried to call Neil but he was not picking the call.

She goes to police station and told everything but they were not writing the report she took her mobile and was live on social media.

Again she asked

Aarohi : Now tell me are you writing the report?

Police 1 : Was about to say something but then he saw the camera and said 'Yes Mam I'm coming with you '

She took police with her but Neil nowhere to be found . Police was searching then they found that some girl are lying on the ground and some are trying to wake them up.

Aarohi said to police to take the childrens with them. And some staff to search for Neil.
Aarohi was crying and breathing heavily.
___________________________________
Scene  shift to birla mansion.

Akshara was crying and manjari was worried for her son Neil.
Abhimanyu came to house and that Akshu is crying so he asked her .
Akshara told everything how she was having crams, the girls called for help, she requested neil to come with but he left her .

Abhi : Tumlog police ko call nhi kr sakte the?
Akshu : Kiya tha abhi but police aane mein time laga rhi thi to maine socha ki mai aur neil...

Abhi stopped her in between and said with a stern voice.

Abhi : Bass Akshara!! Sahi kehti hai tumhari behen tum mahaan banne ke chakkar mein kisi ki bhi bali chada sakti ho. Agar ladkiyon ko bachana important hai to mere bhai ki jaan bhi important hai. Tumne hamare bachche ke baare mein bhi nhi socha wo to mera bhai hai jo tumhe aur babies ko safe rakhne ke liye hospital mein chodkar chala gaya. Jarur Tumne hi jid ki hogi.

Akshara was shocked seeing Abhi supporting her sister Aarohi.

Akshu : Abhi maine thodi na kaha Neil ko akele jaane mai jaa rhi thi na

Abhimanyu gave a death glare to Akshu and said
Abhi : Agar mere bhai ko kuch bhi hua to mai... (Tears in his eyes with anger)

He left from there and goes to that location which was sealed by police

____________________________________

Aarohi who was walking continuously to find Neil she thought that she did so much wrong with his brother and family was wrong so she might be getting punishment.

Aarohi : I'm sorry Neil for everything I did wrong with you and your family. Sorry_ _
Kahan ho tum Neil pehle socha tha ki shaadi ke saath saath future bhi secure kar lungi but bina permission ye krna galat tha. Fake pregnancy galat thi but mai tumhe hurt nhi karna chahti thi mujhme itna ego tha ki mai tumhare liye mere pyar ko like ka naam de deti thi

But aaj tumhe khone ke dar se ye realise ho rha tha I love you Neil.
I love you chamgadar. She screams
Please waapas aa jao

It was dark she fell on the ground and saw something near the cliff

Aarohi : kya wo? (She stammered)

___________________________________

Abhimanyu was not getting permission to enter the sealed area.
But he was trying to contact someone so he can enter and search for his brother

What did Aarohi saw? Where is Neil? Is Neil dead?
Don't worry I'm not like makers to kill Neil.

I hope you like it and please suggest some cover page and do positive comment and rates.
If there is some mistake in writing or grammar you can tell me in comment so I can improve