Update

Happy New Year friends.

Just wanted to tell something to both Neirohi and Abhira fans.
The thing which happened in the show to make Aarohi negative is done by makers not me. But , I'm writing this fan fiction in which I have made Aarohi and Neil main lead. I don't want to hurt fans. Those who wanted to see Akshara positive and Aarohi negative they can see the show yrkkh. This is my first ff for Neirohi fans only. May be I'll write any other fiction too on Abhira as lead or fictional story on both the sisters giving equal importance. There are many fan fiction in which Aarohi is negative and Akshara is positive. But in my story I'm trying to make Aarohi positive because she is the lead in this ff. If I do not mind making Aarohi negative and Akshara positive in Abhira's fan fiction and in the show too. Then I expect you to all that you won't mind. This  new year, we should enjoy and the read the Fan fiction which you like, which you don't like, it's simple don't read it. I also do same. We should spread positivity not negativity in our life , in others life and in the comment section too.

Sorry, again if I'm hurting anybody's feelings. This is a fan fiction and if everyone thing will be ok then this story will be end. So, to make it interesting I have to add some twist and drama.

Once again, Happy New to all my Neirohi and Abhira fans. And my friends too.