Part -18

Scene starts from Neil and Preeti.

"Neil I'm not sure about miscarriage but I'm sure that she didn't took those pills it means that baby is not aborted. For further information we'll have to check her." Said Dr. Preeti.

"A..are you sure, Oh my god how... how can i do this to her I I didn't trusted her, she kept telling me that she is innocent but i didn't trusted her, how stupid I am, she left birla mansion because of me." Said Neil while sitting on a bench and crying, he was feeling guilty of not trusting his chipkali, his wife.

"Neil, just calm down" Said preeti moving her hand to his shoulder.

"How can i, you know I failed as a husband , I failed to be a good father." Said Neil.

"Neil, first you'll have to find Aarohi you can't sit like this and cry na" Said Preeti.

He just nodded and left from there.

______________________

Scene shift to Aarohi. She took her bags and left from the hotel. She reached Airport while moving ahead she felt dizzy but she didn't stooped, after some time she felt better. She was thinking of Neil and her family.

"I'm sorry, I don't deserve Neil. Neil is far better than me, and I messed up his life too" She said to herself with tears in her eyes, she wiped her tears from back of her palm.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw a lady of her age or elder.

"Hii Aarohi " That lady hugged her.

Aarohi was shocked of that sudden moment but she composed herself and hugged her back.

"Remember, I am Priyanshi your colleague" Said Priyanshi.

"Oh hello Priya madam how can i forget you, and what is this you are my friend not a simple colleague think before you speak " Said Aarohi with a smile.

"Ok, ok sorry but where are you going wait these tickets are you going London..." Asked excited priya but she stopped when she noticed that Aarohi is feeling dizzy.

"Aarohi, Aarohi are you ok we have 2 hrs now if you want I'll take you to a doctor" Said priya as she was worried for her friend.

"No, I'm ok" Said Aarohi.

"No, way just come with me and give these bags" Said Priya.

And she drag Aarohi with her.

She took her to a doctor.
And the doctor took Aarohi for checkup.

Priya's POV

"I don't know where is her family, and where is Neil and Akshara. Akshara never left her sister she always come behind her. Is everything ok with her? Does she left her house? Because looking at her bags I can't think of anything else but maybe she packed some extra stuff . But looking at her conditions I'm sure something is wrong with her.

_____________________

Next scene

Neil was driving and he was thinking about aarohi suddenly his phone started ringing, it was from Akshara but he ingnored it.
She called Neil again but again he ignore it.

"Why bhabhi is calling me? Is everything alright? No.. No I can't first I'll have to talk to Aaru. "

It's the third time Akshara called him but now he paniked he was feeling uneasy, he thought maybe this was something about Aaru so he picked up the call.

"He..Hello Neil... Neil are you there please Neil come to chow clubs please... " Said Akshara,

She was scared of someone let's see from whom