Part -19

Thank you so much for all your wishes now I'm ok and I'm able to update the story and yeah sorry for keeping you waiting for long.
Please do vote and comment.

After 4 years...

In London

Some characters

Lisa - baby sitter or you can say Nanny , she also helps in house hold chores.

Aarohi is now MD, but she is joined hospital as a surgeon in NHNN hospital London.

Now coming to the story.

.
.
.
.

"Rooh... Rooh... C'mon get up fast" A  girl shouting from kitchen. She came to room and saw her daughter was sleeping peacefully.

"Roohi get up fast or else I'm leaving for

"Roohi get up fast or else I'm leaving for.... " Before she could complete her sentence she saw that her daughter woke up and hugged her tightly.

"No matashree don't go please take a ive " Said her daughter roohi.

"Ive nhi leave" Said Aarohi.

"Wahi wahi matashree" .

"First come here and get ready for breakfast, then we'll see" Said Aarohi taking her daughter in her arms and moving towards washroom.

When they came out of washroom Roohi asked

"Matashree please let her come na "

"No roohi, now don't ask me again"

In India

Birla house

"When will you move on? It's been six years now. " Said Manjari holding his son hand.

"Manjari please leave it " Said harsh

"How can i? I'm his mother and i wanted my kids to get settled. "

"Neil, I don't know anything tomorrow they are coming and you have to meet them and that's final"
Said Manjari

Neil went to his room and locked the door.

"How can i marry someone else, I can't ... I can't " He throws the vase

"No matter what happens I'll not marry someone else because I love her" Said Neil

Neil POV

It's been 6 years now and i don't know where she is and how she is. I don't know about my kids. Last time we talked I heard her saying that our baby is ok. I want to meet her and my child. I searched her everywhere but i couldn't find her. People says that this world is small and we meet with same person again and again but for me how this world became so big that i couldn't find my Aarohi and my child.

____________________

Aarohi came to room but she saw that there was no one. She panicked

"Where can she go now? Lisa do you know where she is ? " Asked Aarohi.

"Mam, Roohi is in her room " Said Lisa.

"Oh I'm not talking about Rooh I'm talking about A... " Aarohi screamed at her but before she could complete she heard a thud sound of plate.

She came running in hall and she saw that her daughter was throwing breaking plates by throwing it on the floor, she couldn't control herself and yelled

"Ariya! "

Yes Ariya, Aarohi's daughter, Roohi and Ariya are twins

"What have you done, why you broke the plate? " Asked Aarohi.

"Because today you rook the food
and you don't rook well " Said Ariya  in her kiddish tone.

Aarohi remembered her past with Neil, how she cooked for the first time and Neil laughed at her. He said that her husband and children will die if they eat food made by Aarohi. And that time they didn't knew that they will get married in future. She smiled remembering that.

She looked at her daughter who was having an apple juice in her hand and while walking towards her room.

Both her daughter can't pronounce properly, both are opposite. Roohi is like her mother Aarohi but she is fun loving like Neil. Ariya is copy of Neil but she is little stubborn like her mother. Both kids fight with each other that who is elder, so that the younger one will follow elder sister order. Isn't it funny? But yeah their bond is so strong no matter how much they fight with each other, they really have a special bond. But today Aria's behavior made her mother angry and upset. Yesterday also she misbehaved with Lisa. And Aarohi punished her for that.

Why is Aria behaving like that way? Is it normal for kids to be stubborn or there is some other reason for that?

I don't have much idea about any relation, any bond etc. But i tried to show the bond between mother and daughter. Hope you like it.