2: Aarohi is Aarohi

Aarohi saw something near the cliff  she went towards that tree and saw a person lying unconscious in very bad condition there were blood all over his body.

Aarohi turned the person to check with shivering hand and was shocked to see that person. Yes he was her chamgadar, her husband Neil.

She patted Neil on his cheeks and started crying .

Aarohi : Neil apni aankhe kholo dekho tumhari chipkhali aayi hai. Mai jaanti hun ki tumne mujhe dil se maaf nhi kiya lekin kam se kam apne hone wale baby ke liye uth jao Neil. Plss...
She was crying.

Neil slowly opened his eyes and was not able to speak but he saw his chipkhali crying.

Neil: Aarohi mujhe khusi hai tu.mne accept kar liya ki tum mujhse pyar krti ho meri narajgi apni jagah hai aur mera pyar apni jagah

Aarohi: Neil I'm sorry for everything I love you

Neil : I hope ki tum is baar sach bol rhi ho. Promise me agar mujhe kuch ho gya to tum baby ka dhyan rakhogi usme koi insecurities nhi aane dogi

Aarohi : Aisa mat bolo tumhe kuch nhi hoga.

Aarohi took Neil to her car and informed police.

Aarohi reached hospital.
She went towards ICU for some test of Neil.

But Anand birla saw this and her what happened to Neil.

Aarohi : Abhi mai kuch nhi bta sakti lekin Neil ko mai kuch nhi hone dungi.
(While crying)

She shouted on nurse for reports.
She saw reports and was numb. BP was low.
She went towards ICU. And examined Neil she saw that he was  stabbed. Nurse wounded and cleaned the blood .

Aarohi asked for blood match but there were no blood available available in blood bank for his match.

Aarohi's and Neil's blood group was same so she thought to give some unit of her blood to save her husband then she realise that she is pregnant if she gives blood to Neil then there are some risk for her and baby's life.

She remembered her promise but then also she thought to give blood as his husband is more important because she can have her baby again but not Neil.

She without thinking she asked nurse to take 4 unit blood from her which was required. Anand, Mahima, Harsh everyone tried to stop her but she didn't.

Harsh had informed Abhimanyu and Abhimanyu reached hospital and the reports and also got to know that Aarohi is giving blood to Neil.

He enter there and stop nurse and asked her to take his blood as his blood was O+ .

Aarohi had already given 2 units of blood.
She cried and said Abhimanyu we have to do something to save Neil there are not much doctors available. Please save Neil.
We have to do his operation.

Abhimanyu gave another 2 unit of blood and was shocked seeing Aarohi's conditions she was not able to stand.

He was numb learning his brother's condition.
After few min he said.

Abhi : Sorry we can't do anything family are not allowed to do operation. And your condition is also not good.

Anand and Mahima too joined Abhimanyu.

Aarohi while standing straight held her head high and said.

Aarohi : Stop it everyone! Jitni practical mai Neil se milne se pehle thi aaj bhi utni hi practical hun. And wife hone se pehle mai ek doctor and Neil mera patient.

Abhi : But aarohi your condition...

Aarohi : jab tumhari wife buri condition mein mahan ban sakti hai to mai practical kyun nhi ho sakti. Khair ye blame game mai baad mai khelungi mere patient ko meri zarurat hain aur mai jaa rhi hun aana hai to aao ya wife ke saath bhajan gaiye doctor

Saying this she left with some junior doctors under her.

Abhimanyu understands her situation so he doesn't feel bad.
Harsh was proud of her daughter in law and at the same time he was worried for Neil.

In OT

Aarohi tries not to see Neil's face as if she will see then she will become weak. So, she avoid seeing his face and started working on his stabbed area and head injury.

Abhimanyu was outside shivering but he think to join Dr. Aarohi but was not able to. He was brave but not much like Dr. Aarohi who was his junior.

In birla mansion

Everyone got know about Neil's critical condition . Manjari was blaming Akshara. She told her to go in her room not to come downstair.
Family prayed for Neil.

In OT

After 8 hrs of operation Neil was under observation and the Junior doctors asked Aarohi to shift Neil in ICU but she nodded negativity as she thinks that every required things are in OT so no need to take the patient here and there.

All four doctors with nurses came outside OT.

Abhi : Neil mera bhai kaisa hai?

Doctor 1 : Ji wo abhi 24 hrs under observation rahenge Dr. Aarohi ka order hai.

Doctor 2: Yes, hume to samajh hi nhi aa rha tha ki kahan se shuru kare. Aisi senior doctor ke under kaam karke hume bhi confidence milta hai ki aise critical patient ko kaise handle krna hai.

While all other doctor smiled.

Anand and Mahima asked that where is Aarohi? Whe she not came out of OT? Is everything ok?
Family glared each other nervously and Neil was under observation so they were scared to loose Neil.

Abhimanyu opened the OT door while trembling and shocked?

What he saw under OT ?

Again sorry for my mistake in English and grammar any kind of mistake.
Pls do comment and rate.
If you want me to continue further tell me in the comment section as if you don't like I'll stop here only.