part -20

Happy birthday 🎂🎉 ZoyaFatima223

Scene starts from Birla house.

Everyone was preparing for guest welcome.
There was a proposal for Neil's marriage. Neil didn't saw that even he didn't know her name. In these 6 years Akshara wants to ask for apology to her sister, she was in guilt that she misunderstood her. Every one in the family wants to apology her. They searched Aarohi everywhere as far as possible but she was nowhere to be found. Manjari is a mother so she wants her son to move on, and from past 2 years she is asking neil to marry someone and move on but he never agreed. Akshara and Abhimanyu also agreed with Manjari. And rest of the family don't want to force Neil. But Mahima is the one who is least interested in all these.

Birla hospital is getting down. Because of some staff's irresponsibility. Harshavardhan is very tensed about all this, everyone is working on a new project for hospital benefits. Harsh wanted to merge this hospital with some other hospital and another option was to talk to some famous hospital . Neil who is working on this project, he overloaded himself with work sometimes he come late night and sometimes he don't come at home because he wanted to avoid these marriage proposals. But now from two days Manjari is forcing him for marriage.

"Are bhaiya, these flower should be decorated there, what are you doing? Guest can come at any moment. Do it fast. " Said Manjari with some bucket in her hand.

"Maa, don't worry we are here" Said Abhi.

"Yes Maa, we'll handle this " Said Akshu hugging Manjari.

"Akshu beta, you do one thing you fo and check Neil whether he is ready or not" Said Manjari breaking the hug.

"Ok, Maa I'll go and check"

__________________________

London

"Yoo ✌munty (Aunty) Where is Matashree?" Asked Roohi loudly
holding Lisa's skirt.

"Oho , don't shout hear go and play in your room. " Lisa said sternly jerking her hand away.

Roohi was about to fall when Aria came and catches her.

"Rooh you okay?" Asked aria cupping roohi's cheek with one hand and other was holding her hand.

"How can ranythim (anything) happen to me when my lil sister is here" Said rooh.

"I'm not little, I'm your elder sister" Said Aria.

"You are little"

"No, I'm not"

"You... " Said rooh

"Ssh... First I want to rock (talk) to her "

"Why you khushed (pushed) my rooh " asked aria putting her hand on both side of her waist.

"Now say sorry" Said Aria.

"I think it was just an accident leave it aria" Said rooh

"No" Said Aria

"Oh these kids, they don't even know how to pronounce properly and here they are asking me to say sorry, I'll not say sorry" Said Lisa.

Aria came in front of her and started tickling Lisa.

"Ok, ok sorry... " Said Lisa

"Wood" Said Aria

"Wood nhi good " Rooh

"That is what I said" Said Aria.

Rooh shooked her head.

"Where is Matashree" asked rooh to lisa

Aria glared Lisa while smiling and coming towards her by playing with her fingers in air, gesturing her for tickle.

"S.. She went to hospital" Said Lisa.

"Ok, lets play Aria" Said rooh.

They both went to their room.

-----------------------------

Scene change to Birla Mansion

A boy playing with football, there was mud all over his clothes he came to room while playing and hit someone with football.

"Ooija" Said that boy.

"Scasnh" Said that boy.

Neil laughed at him.

"What was that " Asked Neil.

"Sorry chahu ab se nhi hoga " Said that boy.

"Ho bhi gya to koi nhi" Said Neil hugging the kid tightly.

"Mera bachcha bhi itna bada ho gya hoga" Neil murmurs.

Yes the boy is Abhir. Akshara and Abhimanyu's  son.

Abhir

Abhir.

"Akjrh" Said Abhir.

"Haan"

"Where"

"US, London"

"Wow"

"Mbc, mai bhi chalunga. " Said Abhir.

"No, Abhir I've some important work okay?And whatever you'll say I'll bring for you from there" Said Neil while packing his bags.

"Okay, I'll tell you what I want" Abhir said hugging his chachu.

"I'll miss you, chachu"

"I'll miss you too, abhir"

In hall

Neil came downstairs with his bags no one noticed him as they were busy in prepararions.

"Wow, this flowers, Aaru ki to favorite... " Akshu stopped when she realised what she said and then noticed Neil there.

Neil heard Aarohi's name and remembered that loved white roses. He wiped his tears.

"Neil, you here I was coming coming to you only... " Akshara noticed neil's bag.

"These luggage, are you going somewhere? " Asked akshu.

"Neil, beta say something you're scaring me" Said Manjiri.

" Stop these preparations " Said Neil by looking towards servants.

"I'm not going to marry, because I can't forget my wife" Said Neil

Neil came towards harsh and said.

"Dad, I'm going to US, for the deal which we all know that how much it is important for our hospital".

" But..Ne.... "

"No, dad I don't want to argue please let me go from here" Said Neil .

"Par Neil" Said abhi.

"Bhai" Neil said and abhi nodded in yes.

"Neil, what are you saying " Asked manjari

"Neil should handle this project, and I'm very happy for Neil. If he wants we should let him go" Said harsh.

Thank you dad " Said Neil while hugging his dad

He hugged his brothers and said sorry to his mother and bhabhi and left from there.

_______________________