Finding Aarohi

I'm sorry for late update and for this short part as there is some family function so I'm a little bussy. Ignore my mistakes.

Wanted to ask you

1) Do you want Aarohi  to be mahaan Or grey shaded?

2) What you want, Strong Aarohi Or weak Aarohi according to situation?

3) Should I attach their pictures in some parts of the story.

4) Do you want to see leap?

Please do vote and comment what you like the most any scene or any dialogue so that I can be motivated to write another part.

So let's start

Scene stars from Neil, he left from Birla Mansion.

" I'm sorry bade papa for my brother's behavior."said Abhi.

"It's ok Abhimanyu, I can understand his situation but I didn't mean that, I was just..that..she... Aarohi.." Said Bade papa to accuse her again but was not able to find words after that drama which happened earlier but was interrupted by Harsh.

"Leave it Manish ji, I don't think it is right situation to blame someone, we already did a mistake by accusing her for what she hasn't done.We should find her and ask her for apology. And also I don't want to lose my child Neil because of this drama." Said Harsh by scrunching his eyebrows and with irritated face.

"Yes Harsh ji is right, we should ask her for apology" Said Manjari looking at goenkas.

While Bade papa and mimi looked at harsh in frown.

"Yeah" Said bade mumma, understanding the situation she continued. "We should leave now, maaji".

Manjari nodded. And goenkas left from there. Akshu and Abhi left to their room.

In hall.

"Oh! Finally they left and now this mellow drama is over." Said Mahima while settling herself on  sofa and closing her eyes to relax herself.

"Didi" Said manjari and shook her head with the expression of 'how can you say that they are our relatives.'

"What" Said Mahima with frustrated look.

"Bhabhi is right, seriously they are our relatives huh! Because of their drama we can lose our Neil. We should stop this drama now." Said Harsh.

"Yeah, harsh is right" Said Aanand.

In Abhira's room

"I'm sorry, Abhi" Said Akshu.

"Take this medicine first, we'll talk about this later." Said Abhi while giving her the medicine.

She took the medicine and laid down on bed.
_________________________

Scene shift to Neil.

He reached birla hospital.

"You called me here, did you find Aarohi where is she and how is she?" Asked Neil coming towards her.

"Neil just calm down, I called her but it got disconnected and now it is switched off. " Said Preeti.

"Oh, now how will i find her?" Said neil with worried expression.

"Neil, we'll find some way but first I wanted to tell you something, come with me" Said Dr. Preeti by holding Neil's hand and dragging towards Aarohi's cabin.

"What happened, why did you bring me here?" Asked Neil.

"Neil, I don't know how to tell you but see this report, this is Aarohi's report of her abortion but now look at this another report this is also her blood report it's previous one" Said Dr. Preeti.

"Yeah, but what's the difference say it clearly" Asked Neil while looking at the reports trying to find something helpful.

"Neil , just look at the hormones level and her haemoglobin everything is different in the previous reports and you know what, this previous report was just one day before her abortion, so this much changes are not possible" Said Dr. preeti trying to explain Neil.

"Yeah, you are right we didn't checked that but what about ultrasound reports, didn't you checked that? " Asked Neil.

"I'm sorry Neil, at that moment I was going to check her but nurse told me that the ultrasound machine was not in a good condition, I asked for another machine but before that I got these reports, maybe someone from your family doesn't inquired the machines properly and you know na I'm not from this hospital so I don't  know that much about it." Said Dr. Preeti.

"Someone from my family , who might be" Neil thinks in his mind.

Precap : Now I'll leave India, I don't want to be here with these selfish people around me, no one cares for me except Neil but I don't want to destroy his life too.