Confrontation

So, the scene starts from Neil and Aarohi where Aarohi left Birla mansion.

Neil was in his room. He had tears in his eyes , remembering all the moments they spent together.

Scene shift to Aarohi.

She reached a hotel room , closed the door and sat beside the bed, she started crying remembering all the family members and Neil.

"Why you didn't believe me Neil?" Tears were continuously falling from her eyes

"Why you didn't believe me Neil?" Tears were continuously falling from her eyes." said Aarohi.

"Akshara you, you used to say that you love me, you have sacrificed a lot for me , then what happened now, why you didn't trusted me, why you suspected me?"

"I agree that I lied not once, not twice but a hundred times for my dreams my career but I  never even thought of deceiving neither Neil nor you all."

Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She picked up the call.
"Hello" Said Aarohi.

"Hello Aarohi, where are you now ?" said the another person.

"I'm in udaipur only, but tomorrow I'm leaving India."said Aarohi.

"But why" said another person on call.

"You're asking why, you know na nobody trusted me not even you" Said Aarohi.

"Listen Aarohi I'm sorry that i misunderstood you but don't leave India, I called you bcz I wanted to talk to you." said another person.

"Okay, I'm all ears" Said Aarohi.

"Aarohi I wanted to.... "
Call disconnected.

"Oh no, my mobile went off, I should charge it first" Said Aarohi by taking charger in her hand.

______________________

Here Neil got a notification on his mobile and he went out of his room.

While going downstair he noticed everyone was stressed and they were talking about Aarohi. Goenkas
were also there.

"Aaru should not have done this, it's not a way to prove innocence." Said Mimi with a tensed expression on her face.

"Actually in my opinion whatever she did was right, as we all know that that we were not letting her  speak anything also we were suspecting her" Said Mahima with stern voice.

"Yeah, but then also the way she tried to prove herself was wrong, bcz of her my child Akshu got panick attack, she is pregnant anything could have happened. My Akshu she tried.... " Said Bade Papa but got interrupted .

"Excuse me, Bade Papa" Said Neil coming downstairs.
"Why do you always forget that Aarohi is also your daughter like bhabhi? Then why this partiality? You're saying that whatever Aarohi did was wrong but no whatever we did to her, that was wrong, you are worried about Akshara bhabhi and her babies but what about Aarohi she lost her baby , I lost my child. " Neil yelled.

"Neil, beta we were just saying... " Said Mimi.

"Saying what Mimi, that she was wrong, she left the house in this situation and you're saying that she was wrong" Said Neil.

"Neil, remember Mimi is elder than you" Said Aanand.

"Ji tauji but, when the elders are wrong, when they are doing partiality between daughters, between sisters, we should be silent, no tauji not now. " Said Neil.

"Bhabhi you know na, I respected you alot, but why, why you did this, why without knowing the truth you interfered in our matter, bcz of you I misunderstood her. Actually you know what I was wrong I trusted you more than my wife this was my fault not yours" Said Neil.

"Neil I'm sorry, I'm sorry you are like my brother and i was just trying to... " Said Akshu.

"Wait, bhabhi you said that I'm like your brother but you didn't trusted your own sister, you created misunderstandings between her and   me and you are saying that you tried to protect me from her because I'm like your brother. The person who can't trust her sister how can she solve problems of others." Said Neil.

"Sorry... " Said Akshu but interrupted by bade papa.

"No Akshu, there is no need to say sorry, whatever you did was right, She did a lot of mistakes now she deserve this." Said bade papa.

"Enough bade Papa, Think before speaking you're talking about my wife. And i don't want to listen anything against her. Please I'm requesting to everyone. Whatever she faced in childhood and whatever you showed partially between your daughters that was different but now she is my wife things have changed. Whatever you want to say or do with your daughter Aarohi, I'll not interfere but as a husband if you'll say anything against my wife, I'll not tolerate. You say that she is wrong  but i think that nobody is born with good or bad mindset it's the surrounding and the situation which makes the person good or bad. Here you have done partiality because of that she has build up insecurities and done many wrong things.  I apologize for that. I'm going to search Aarohi but we can't live here."said Neil.

"Neil, what are you saying" Said Manjari.

"Yes, Neil this is your house too" Said Harsh.

"How can i stay here papa? If there is no respect for my wife I can't stay here" Said Neil.

"This will not happen again, you should give us a chance" Said Harsh.

"Okay papa but for this Aarohi will decide, first I'll have to ask for her forgiveness" Said Neil.

"Neil, beta where are you going?" Asked Manjari.

"Maa, I'm going to search her"said Neil.

" I'm sorry for my behavior but not sorry for the facts I stated "said Neil  by joining his hand infront of bade papa and looking into his eyes." Said Neil and then he left from there.

Sorry for late update. Any suggestions if you want to give, you can. Do you like this part?. I've not written many confrontation dialogue keeping Neil's character in mind because I can't change Or make the character strong in just one part.
Should I attach their pics or not?
If you like the part then do vote, comment and follow me.