Part- 3

When Abhimanyu enter he saw Neil then he searched for Aarohi. He came towards Neil and was shocked to see Aarohi on the floor lying unconscious.

He took her to Dr. Malhotra who was gynac. She took her blood for blood reports. And she told that the reports will come tomorrow.

Abhi : ye juice peelo tumne blood donate kiya hai weakness hogayi hogi.

Aaru: Thanks ( She took the glass because she was not able to argue at this moment)

Harsh came to Aarohi and said
Well done Aarohi . I'm proud of you. You are junior as compare to Abhimanyu but you handled the situation. Thank you so much for saving my son Dr...

Aaru interrupt in between and said
Aaru : Papa jo maine kiya wo meri duty thi as a doctor maine kiya but OT ke baahar mai doctor nhi apki bahu hun. And Neil mera husband. So there is no need to say thanks.

Aanad and Manjari came and said
Good job Aarohi.

She smiled and left to see Neil.

Abhi came in Neil's ward and saw Aarohi is sitting beside Neil.

Aaru : Tum yaha?
Abhi : Wo main Neil ko dekhne aaya tha
Aaru : Mujhe tumse jaruri baat krni hai

She took Abhi to a corner and said.

Aaru : Mai nhi chahti ki tum mere blood donate krne ke baare mein kisi ko bhi batao sab pareshaan ho jayenge.

Abhi : Ok fine tumne mere bhai ki jaan bachai hai isliye kuch nhi khaunga lekin ye tum bhi jaanti ho ki blood donate krne ki wajah se tumhare bachche ko nuksaan pauch sakta itni bewakoof kaise hogayi tum. Practical hona? Fir kyun nhi soch payi practically?

Aaru : Hun mai practical and practically hi socha hai. Janti hu risk hai but us time mere liye Neil important tha bachche to baad mein bhi ho sakte hain lekin Neil waapas nhi aa sakta tha. Rahi baat mere life ke risk ki to tumhe kyun fark par rha hai? Selfish kehte ho na mujhe in sab baaton ka jawab mai ghar aakar dungi.

Abhimanyu left from there.
He knew that Aarohi is right but was shocked to see sudden changes in Aarohi.

Harsh, Mahima told Abhimanyu to go home so he agrees as he has to check Akshara also. So he left from there.

Mahima came in Neil's ward and said Aarohi to eat something and she agrees as she knew the she has to take care of her babies and Neil and for that she required energy.

She started eating fruits when Mahima tells her that only 2 hrs left 
for under observation after that they have check Neil and examine him.

She agrees.

After 2 hrs

Mahima, Aanad examine Neil while Aarohi was checking and collecting some reports. She prescribed some medicine under Dr. Mahima and gave that prescription to nurse.

Neil was gaining his consciousness when Aarohi enter the ward.

Mahima and Aanad left that ward.

Neil : Aarohi tum mai yahan kaise aur bhabhi?

Aaru : Tumhe kuch yaad nhi hai?

Neil : Bas itna yaad hai ki main bhabhi ko chod ke ladkiyon ko bachaane gya tha and some goons stabbed me uske baad mein yahan...

Aaru realises that he hasn't remembered what she said that she love him and everything near the cliff they talked.

Aaru : It's ok itna stress mat lo

Suddenly police came and took his statement

Neil narattes everything.

Abhi came and police went outside.
Abhi : Kaisa hai bhai?
Neil : Bilkul thik aapke hote huye kuch ho sakta hai mujhe

Abhi was quite as he can't say anything because if tells him everything then Neil may ask who gave the blood.

Abhi: Thik hain main discharge ke papers ready karwata hun hum sab doctors hain ghar mein hi dhyan rakh lenge tera

Neil: Thanks Bro

Abhi went outside.

Neil : Aarohi tum mujhe sachch batao kya tum mere peeche ayi thi concert ki location pe.

Aaru : Haan aayi thi to aur kya karti mai dar gayi thi

Neil : Par tumhe nhi aana chahiye tha apna nhi kam se kam baby ka to soch leti

Aaru : I'm sorry but ab tum thik hona chamgadar? ( having tears in her eyes)

She hugged him.

Neil : yes chipkhali don't worry hum dono hi chipku hain to hum dono kabhi alag ho hi nahi sakte. Right?

Aaru : Hmm mujhe koi problem nhi hai tumhare chipakne se aur waise bhi chod ke jaane ke baare mein socha to ulta latka dungi.

They both laugh.
Aaru : Tum rest karo main abhi aati hun

Neil : Ok

Aarohi went outside the hospital while crying breathing heavily. She knew that she has got second chance because of her baby. And is she put baby's life in risk then their relationship will end. At that time she was a doctor but now outside the hospital she is a soon to be mother and also wife.

She was scared of loosing baby and Neil as she had donated blood.

She went inside hospital and saw that Abhi is taking Neil to the ambulance. She also reached there.
They reached home. Manjari was very happy to see Neil and was crying to see his bad condition.

Neil : Maa pls aap sab roiye mat mai aa gya huna thanks to bhai unhone muje bacha liya.

Harsh, Mahima, aanand were shocked hearing this.

Harsh said : Abhimanyu to tumhari haalat dekhar kuch kar hi nhi pa rha tha wo to sadme mein tha

Mahima : haan Neil wo to Aarohi ne tumhara operation kiya hai

Aanand : Waise manna padega shaadi ke baad itna break liya, itni critical condition thi tumhari par wo bilkul nhi ruki. She is a good doctor.

Hearing this he looked to find Aarohi.

Everyone called Aarohi but they can't because she was not at home.

Abhi : I think koi medicine re gayi hogi wo lene gayi hogi hospital main call krta hun

Aarohi was not picking up the call

Akshara heard everything from stairs.

Where is Aarohi? What will happen if Neil will know the truth? Will he learn the truth ?

Pls do comment and rate as it take  so much effort to write these stories